Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[ROM][4.0.3]NOTEWorthy ICS BETA v2.0 (4/25/12)*UPDATED*

OP playin4sheezy

22nd April 2012, 10:17 PM   |  #681  
thesilentnight's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
342 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2008
More
Baton Rouge!
Thanks for the rom! Hope you enjoy your Sunday as well.....What part of Baton Rouge are you in?
22nd April 2012, 11:09 PM   |  #682  
Senior Member
Flag Gulf Breeze, FL
Thanks Meter: 188
 
684 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2007
More
P4S, Thanks for sharing this rom with us. It is my daily driver now despite the little issues here & there. Looking forward to the improvements. Enjoy the day with the fam!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using XDA
22nd April 2012, 11:46 PM   |  #683  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 21
 
282 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2008
More
I just installed this rom 1 hour ago and it is very smooth and awesome.

However, my wife called me 20 mins ago to tell me that I should buy tomatoes. My phone did not ring

Now I'm not having my favorite dinner :P lol .. just kiddin.

Just here to report like the others that my phone does not even right when someone calls.

I just tried my landline, my wife's phone and my other phone. No luck.

I'm so excited for the fix!! This ROM is super awesome.

Thanks again OP!
23rd April 2012, 12:15 AM   |  #684  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 14
 
117 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
Good job, I like the stock experience. However , the ROM seems to be rather raw. Lots of force closes and camera does not seem to work correctly as well as many other things. But I like the direction, can't wait for the update!
23rd April 2012, 12:30 AM   |  #685  
assaace's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 96
 
250 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by keplenk

I just installed this rom 1 hour ago and it is very smooth and awesome.

However, my wife called me 20 mins ago to tell me that I should buy tomatoes. My phone did not ring

Now I'm not having my favorite dinner :P lol .. just kiddin.

Just here to report like the others that my phone does not even right when someone calls.

I just tried my landline, my wife's phone and my other phone. No luck.

I'm so excited for the fix!! This ROM is super awesome.

Thanks again OP!

delete all your contacts, then try again, it will work
23rd April 2012, 02:50 AM   |  #686  
rohankb's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Seven Mile Beach
Thanks Meter: 142
 
542 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by assaace

delete all your contacts, then try again, it will work

Can you be more specific? Delete the contacts where?

My contacts are on my gmail. Delete them there? or in the phone?

Either way it will sync back and still cause this error, no?
23rd April 2012, 03:25 AM   |  #687  
assaace's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 96
 
250 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rohankb

Can you be more specific? Delete the contacts where?

My contacts are on my gmail. Delete them there? or in the phone?

Either way it will sync back and still cause this error, no?

this is what i did

1. install copy to simcard, and copy all contacts to sim card
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...Copy2SIM&hl=en

2.delete google account (way to delete all contacts)

3. login to google account again, but do not sync contact.
23rd April 2012, 04:07 AM   |  #688  
Member
Thanks Meter: 14
 
63 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by ekerbuddyeker

I love this. Its great even though it isn't.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using XDA

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowspeed

ah ah I was thinking the same thing.

I'm going to wait for the bugs to be crushed. But I would really like the AOSP look and feel.


The thing is, I am being 100% sincere. The browser/scrolling/dialing/etc.. Is all extremely smooth. I love the way that this ROM looks (the basic AOSP style).. If it weren't for the force closing issues it'd be the best one i've ever used. On any phone. Literally.

It's still great, i'm assuming it won't take very long for a fix to get released. (He already said it should be fixed tomorrow by just going to stock dialer/contacts)...
23rd April 2012, 04:07 AM   |  #689  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 51
 
226 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by playin4sheezy

Took today off from the ROM to spend time with the family but will get back on the grind in the morning. Enjoy your Sunday!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2


You and your family deserve it! Hope you are taking a good break with them today and be refreshed to give us a good update next.
I am thoroughly enjoying your ROM as a daily driver now.
23rd April 2012, 04:21 AM   |  #690  
rohankb's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Seven Mile Beach
Thanks Meter: 142
 
542 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by assaace

this is what i did

1. install copy to simcard, and copy all contacts to sim card
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...Copy2SIM&hl=en

2.delete google account (way to delete all contacts)

3. login to google account again, but do not sync contact.

I couldn't do this, I have over 1000 contacts, with many different entries other than one number. I am not risking messing up my data of all that. I can wait...

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes