Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,086 Members 53,996 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Desktop cradle - has anyone tried this one?

Tip us?

levman
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Default Desktop cradle - has anyone tried this one?

I just stumbled on this - has anyone tried it, or done business with this company?

I don't need a cradle with HDMI connectivity, and prefer not to pay $99 for the Motorola HD Multimedia Dock.

http://www.smartphonebay.net/Cradle-...-motopht4g.htm

Yay 4 Juggs
Old
Thanks Meter 481

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by levman View Post
I just stumbled on this - has anyone tried it, or done business with this company?

I don't need a cradle with HDMI connectivity, and prefer not to pay $99 for the Motorola HD Multimedia Dock.

http://www.smartphonebay.net/Cradle-...-motopht4g.htm
nice find...if it were a little cheaper i would jump on it...
If you love what i do and i know you do feel free to buy me a cup of coffee here

Kcarpenter
Old
Thanks Meter 146
Want!z

Sent from my MB855 using xda premium
-----------------
-HTC EVO LTE - Stock ATM
Google+: Karl Carpenter
FaceBook: http://www.facebook.com/kcarpenter5407
Twitter: @KCarpenter528

JCTilT
Old
Thanks Meter 0
the moto dock is here ... still pricey for me

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ht_3014wt_1085

sapperpipo
Old
Thanks Meter 9
I have all the motorola photon accessories I bought them from sprint, and they are all fan freakin tastic, the docking station the car cradle and the motorola blue tooth keyboard, everything is from motorola. I have my photon set up to use as a web tv on my flatscreen its absolutely amazing, I am using it right now typing on the bluetooth keyboard, there are no downfalls to this surfing is fast and snappy but I will tell you this I have netflix also and I have to open the app from the phone and switch it to full screen because if you use the mozilla firefox web browser to go to the netflix site it won't register a an authorized device so open the app from the phone and switch to full screen I am fortunate enough to live in a great 4g coverage area and I have no lags whatsoever or buffering, and. Jsut so you know I am running the stock rom the only thing I did was root the photon for the free wifi, I have had my photon for about 2 weeks, since I broke my epic, and was a die hard epic fan now I have both I started a new line of service and it only cost me an extra 15dollars a month for 2 lines so I switch back and forth when the battery gets low and I don't want to wait I just grab the other phone and off I go, but I will tell you this that having the docking station and the keyboard I don't use my laptop as much anymore, I work in web based IT so I am always on the net and this setup does averything I need, I walk up to my next project pop out the kick stand and pull out the keyboard and off to work I go, its really simplified my life a whole lot I hardly ever use my epic anymore, but it was my favorite so I can't see myself giving it up. Well my friends as for the car dock its amazing once you put the photon in the car dock it turns into a gps automatically and it comes with all the wires you need if you want to hook it up to the auxhillary port (hmm don't think I spelled that right!!!) Then the main screen give you 4 slots to put whatever app you use most, I use my phone to listen to my music thru the car speakers so that's how I have mine set up, well that's the end of this long post I hope it was helpful, if so don't forget to hit the thanks button, Later!!!!!

Donkeyloco
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Motorola 89501 Photon Station

Great phone love this thing, did not even know about the docking station did some research and found this one at $29.95 anyone heard of this or do you have one and how does it compare

I cannot post the link but it is for sale at IncrediCell [/url])

flawlessbmxr
Old
Thanks Meter 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donkeyloco View Post
Great phone love this thing, did not even know about the docking station did some research and found this one at $29.95 anyone heard of this or do you have one and how does it compare

I cannot post the link but it is for sale at IncrediCell [/url])
I actually found this a few months back. here's the link
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1475723

-MeanROM
-ICS Look

The Following User Says Thank You to flawlessbmxr For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]