Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,771,042 Members 47,087 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: Aroma Installer or Original installation of rom?
Aroma Installer (multiple install choices) 200 65.57%
Original Installation (simple miui port) 105 34.43%
Voters: 305. You may not vote on this poll

[ROM]MIUI/CM7 Hybrid v3 multi-lang update 04/07/2012

Tip us?

Th3Bill
Old
Thanks Meter 8975

DONATE TO ME
I need someone to test the latest 2.4.20 aroma. If you want to ive it a shot, send me a PM. Thanks

Vicious Von
Old
Thanks Meter 165
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevendeb25 View Post
Push the attachment to system/app/ set permissions, reboot, then use miui control panel to change to center clock, change clock colour.
If u put this together or if you found this can you get a way to get the rest of the miui control panel working?

foxrivertrekker
Old
(Last edited by foxrivertrekker; 23rd April 2012 at 03:33 AM.)
Thanks Meter 29

DONATE TO ME
Any way to get headset controller to work with this rom? i can get it to do play and next track with click and double click, tho they seem to be backwards. Can't seem to get any other functions, also, the music player crashes sometimes on the lockscreen when you use the buttons or the headset buttons, any way to get rid of it on the lockscreen? Thanks!

Also, if im going to be flashing new versions of this, anyway to add my apps back using titanium without making about 10 homescreens? Can i add them back without making shortcuts for all of them?? When i reflash notacch, for example i can get it back exactly how it was just by restoring all my apps and with go launcher puts them all exactly where they were. It took me a long time to get it to only a few screens and with half a dozen folders full of stuff i dont need.
Any suggestions? Thanks!

ps. i'll try the aroma, if you'll tell me how i can do a successful nandroid backup where i can actually restore it, i get the error when trying it. The aroma links broke tho, Thanks.

ATRIXXIRTA
Old
Thanks Meter 722
Aroma didnt work on my first try.

Wouldnt go past first screen where you select the language :S

Gonna try again...

---------- Post added at 11:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 PM ----------

Same thing on second try. Select english, hit next, and nothing happens, and phone is unresponsive at this point.

Not a clue what the problem is but hope this info helps

---------- Post added at 11:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 PM ----------

Power button and volume buttons are also unresponsive
Phones: Motorola Atrix 4G ---> Samsung Galaxy Nexus (temporarily) ---> LG Optimus 3d ---> Samsung Galaxy SII LTE Skyrocket ---> LG Optimus G ---> Sony Xperia ZL ---> Motorola Moto G
My Roms/Ports: CarbonRom/CarbonClash (port): http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2181390
Thanks: XDA and all its members. Without you I'd still be an uneducated bumpkin complaining about my shi**y phone.

The Following User Says Thank You to ATRIXXIRTA For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Th3Bill
Old
Thanks Meter 8975

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATRIXXIRTA View Post
Aroma didnt work on my first try.

Wouldnt go past first screen where you select the language :S

Gonna try again...

---------- Post added at 11:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 PM ----------

Same thing on second try. Select english, hit next, and nothing happens, and phone is unresponsive at this point.

Not a clue what the problem is but hope this info helps

---------- Post added at 11:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 PM ----------

Power button and volume buttons are also unresponsive
which cwm you using?

ATRIXXIRTA
Old
Thanks Meter 722
TWRP

team win recovery project

its the only one ive use since these aroma installer builds and its been ok so far
Phones: Motorola Atrix 4G ---> Samsung Galaxy Nexus (temporarily) ---> LG Optimus 3d ---> Samsung Galaxy SII LTE Skyrocket ---> LG Optimus G ---> Sony Xperia ZL ---> Motorola Moto G
My Roms/Ports: CarbonRom/CarbonClash (port): http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2181390
Thanks: XDA and all its members. Without you I'd still be an uneducated bumpkin complaining about my shi**y phone.

gzrecoil
Old
Thanks Meter 26
Apex.launcher has come a long way it goes really well with this rom

XRange
Old
Thanks Meter 169

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
TWRP

its the only one ive use since these aroma installer builds and its been ok so far
The TWRP pretty much restore what every you backup.. Where Romracer & Touch Recovery of CWM would miss few apps on backup then restore..

Th3Bill
Old
Thanks Meter 8975

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
TWRP

Did you wipe before flashing??

ATRIXXIRTA
Old
Thanks Meter 722
yap

data,cache,system,dalvik,flash

Tags
atrix, make my phone "honey sweet", miui, my-u-i, swagger