XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

AT&T Release Date???

Tip us?

David Dee
Old
Thanks Meter 817
Quote:
Originally Posted by x3phyr View Post
aosp asap is mouthful. say that five times fast. But yeah, I feel ya. I feel like I could deal with sense... for a moment or two.
Agreed, would play for a while, but the draw of smooth sailing and early Jelly Bean would be too hard to resist.

Sent from my Desire Z using the XDA App

Tablet: Asus Transformer Pad 300
ROM: Stock Rooted

If I have helped you, please don't hesitate to hit the "Thanks" button

mr2sweet
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Default Help me preorder

Please excuse my newbness....I have never ordered or upgraded my phone online through at&t. I have the $30 unlimited data plan that was grandfathered in when i bought my inspire 4g. Im eligible for an upgrade and was wondering how to upgrade my device to the htc one x. I get as far as clicking on the preorder button, but then it won't let me check out. It wants me to add a data plan even though I already have the grandfathered plan on my line. Is there any way to get the site to recognize that and check out, or what do I need to do to finish the preorder. I'm afraid if i select a new data plan that it will add extra data plans to my account. Someone please provide some instructions so I can preorder. Thank you.

Artimus009
Old
Thanks Meter 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr2sweet View Post
Please excuse my newbness....I have never ordered or upgraded my phone online through at&t. I have the $30 unlimited data plan that was grandfathered in when i bought my inspire 4g. Im eligible for an upgrade and was wondering how to upgrade my device to the htc one x. I get as far as clicking on the preorder button, but then it won't let me check out. It wants me to add a data plan even though I already have the grandfathered plan on my line. Is there any way to get the site to recognize that and check out, or what do I need to do to finish the preorder. I'm afraid if i select a new data plan that it will add extra data plans to my account. Someone please provide some instructions so I can preorder. Thank you.
I would call and ask for assistance for online ordering. Most of the time they'll adjust the account as soon as it pops up on their screen or they'll process the order for you. If all else fails, go to a corporate store.

Sent from my SGH-I777 using XDA
AT&T SGSIII rocking KT747

b5t28
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Click to add a dataplan, and scroll to the bottom it will allow you to select "Unlimited Personal Data Plan for 4g LTE smartphones". I was confused because it's like the very last selection on the list, I think they're trying to catch people snoozing and trap them into changing their dataplan.
E.Cadro Old
Thanks Meter
Quote:
Originally Posted by b5t28 View Post
Click to add a dataplan, and scroll to the bottom it will allow you to select "Unlimited Personal Data Plan for 4g LTE smartphones". I was confused because it's like the very last selection on the list, I think they're trying to catch people snoozing and trap them into changing their dataplan.
That's exactly what I was going to say I had to scroll down to find my current data plan.

Sent from wherever I am!

mr2sweet
Old
Thanks Meter 3
So if I select the unlimited personal data for LTE smartphones plan.....then it won't add an extra data plan to my line? What will happen?
E.Cadro Old
Thanks Meter
Quote:
So if I select the unlimited personal data for LTE smartphones plan.....then it won't add an extra data plan to my line? What will happen?
Correct it's just making confirm your current data plan. But if your still not comfortable with it just call customer service and do it via phone or go to a corporate store and pre order direct from there

Sent from wherever I am!

mr2sweet
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Ok cool thanks for your help guys!!!

amswak
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
I had a family unlimited data plan. They said in the store I had to change it to unlimited LTE data plan. I asked what the difference was and they said no difference in the cost or the amount where it throttles back, it is just different in their system. So yes, I think they are trying to force people out of older grandfathered plans, but my plan was less than a year old so there was no real impact for me.

chaosjh
Old
Thanks Meter 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by amswak View Post
I had a family unlimited data plan. They said in the store I had to change it to unlimited LTE data plan. I asked what the difference was and they said no difference in the cost or the amount where it throttles back, it is just different in their system. So yes, I think they are trying to force people out of older grandfathered plans, but my plan was less than a year old so there was no real impact for me.
actually the unlimited lte get 5gb before throttle, the other is 3gb. they announced it.
lg incite-sucked --> htc pure-rocked -->
iphone 4-sucked --> captivate-rocked -->
atrix-rocked --> samsung note sucked -->
htc one x rocked /iconia a500 rocked -->
HTC one m7 rocked/iPad sucks -->

HTC one m8 rocks/iPad sucks/droid xyz sucks...