Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,778,037 Members 52,714 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

*7/13/12*- FIX YOUR LG Revolution VS910 Firmware V4,V6,V7,V8, V9 W/ Instructions

Tip us?

computer.fr33k
Old
Thanks Meter 17

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackpot08 View Post
Do you mind if I put this in the OP?

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5
Sure go ahead.

Sent from my VS910 4G using XDA

ivalum21
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by afaaron25 View Post
yes i am. now i got it running, but it cant find the .tot file. Lol am i supposed to put it in a certain directory? i just have it on the desktop.

[UPDATE]
so i got it all working...however, i lost root :(
afaaron25, how did you resolve the skin.dll error?

ivalum21
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Why is the .tot file so huge? It is taking forever to download from that site. What exactly is it??

computer.fr33k
Old
Thanks Meter 17

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by ivalum21 View Post
Why is the .tot file so huge? It is taking forever to download from that site. What exactly is it??
Download From one of my mirrors, I have uploaded them as a zip and 7z so they are reduced by ~230 MB and the download speeds are way faster.

I posted it a couple posts ago btw

sam.assad
Old
Thanks Meter 17
do i have to extract the file from mediashare on this page http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...337386&page=12

computer.fr33k
Old
Thanks Meter 17

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by sam.assad View Post
do i have to extract the file from mediashare on this page http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...337386&page=12
they are all compressed, so yes.
The Following User Says Thank You to computer.fr33k For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

sam.assad
Old
(Last edited by sam.assad; 26th April 2012 at 05:00 PM.)
Thanks Meter 17
I dont know what im doing wrong .........i install all the driver and follow all the steps and i cant make my windows 7 recognize my phone ...on device manger i see something under "other devices" like this
CDC abstract control model (ACM)
CDC Ethernet control model(ECM)
LG Android USB device
Lg Android USB device

and now i cant even access about the phone under setting everytime i try it give me FC ...I dont know what to do please help

I did everything u can imagine to fix drivers problems and im still cant fix the problem ..if any body have any solution please help thanks

I got it now

3083joe
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Default HELP

ok first thanks for all your work on this. I am working to get my Revo out of LG bootloop and I have everything but I cant get the Components to install keep getting error , please any ideas
Thanks
Error 1321
The Following User Says Thank You to 3083joe For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

drinkhere
Old
Thanks Meter 31
Hi guys i need help big time i flashed a recovery in rom manager that was not for the revo and now i think i bricked my phone. it won't boot up just stays on the lg screen i tried to do a factory reset but that won't work either. any help would be welcome i just hope i didn't brick the phone.
The Following User Says Thank You to drinkhere For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

gibbsrob
Old
Thanks Meter 31
Default crickets chirping

My friend did the same thing, flashed the wrong cwm now he's stuck on the LG screen.
CDMA USB modem drivers won't install.
NO reply on this thread.
NO links to drivers.
NO help.

Oh, but post something in the wrong section and watch how many replies you get then!
LAME!