Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,768,721 Members 52,809 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][ICS][06/26] ICS StuNNeR - 1.6.26

Tip us?

matius44
Old
Thanks Meter 1077
Quote:
Originally Posted by thechints View Post
@Matius, Widgetsoid you say?? Could you please guide me re. my previous post about screen brightness.

Cheers.
I just looked at those settings in Settings > Display and frankly did not understand it completely! maybe with trials and error will get better understanding

However, the only way I know for lowering the Auto brightness levels is to decompile framework-res.apk and edit the arrays.xml file but there might easier solution..
Thanks a lot chasmodo, great friends are rare these days

thechints
Old
Thanks Meter 317
Quote:
Originally Posted by matius44 View Post
I just looked at those settings in Settings > Display and frankly did not understand it completely! maybe with trials and error will get better understanding

However, the only way I know for lowering the Auto brightness levels is to decompile framework-res.apk and edit the arrays.xml file but there might easier solution..
Whoa, you lost me at Framework Will try and tinker around with the settings, see if it translates into anything meaningful.

Thanks Mat. Can't click on Thanks. Its 7 AM and it says I have used up my today's quota. That B****.

matius44
Old
Thanks Meter 1077
Quote:
Whoa, you lost me at Framework Will try and tinker around with the settings, see if it translates into anything meaningful.

Thanks Mat. Can't click on Thanks. Its 7 AM and it says I have used up my today's quota. That B****.
No problem mate, always happy to help
Thanks a lot chasmodo, great friends are rare these days

goja
Old
(Last edited by goja; 23rd April 2012 at 03:04 AM.)
Thanks Meter 90
Quote:
Originally Posted by kojinmalia View Post
Nope, i made a search, someone with same carrier lost his SMSC and asked for it, people gave one, he used it, it worked. Now there's something : My Note is not from my country. That's surely why i had to enter APN and set other things. Still, i should be able to enter the SMSC?

Other questions: Is there a way to get/set the top icons (search/mic/app drawer) in tablet ui? Day of the week in status bar? Will we get soon the option to set sd card as the camera app recording location? Isn't there a countdown in the clock app? Maybe missed it...
Adding: What is the "swagger" switch in task bar? I can't turn off after turning on and no idea what it does... Other thing, not related to Stunner... There seems to be pretty low amount of (good) games on Android compared to iOS (where i came from), isn't it? And when i get some, often it crash or bug, ex: GTAIII no sound, N.O.V.A2 crash after intro..

neobuddy89
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 12657

DONATE TO ME
okk I am back... had a tiring weekend....

Google Nexus 5 | Galaxy Vibrant
I want to change the world but they wouldn't give me the source code.

CAF Kernel - Chaos 11.0+ | Team Passion on FB | N5 XDA Group on FB
Signed-off-by: Pranav Vashi <neobuddy89@gmail.com>
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to neobuddy89 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mikeyinid
Old
Thanks Meter 2483
Quote:
Originally Posted by neobuddy89 View Post
okk I am back... had a tiring weekend....
When was the last time you synced with aokp source
Hope you had a great long weekend.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2
Follow me on Twitter @mikeyinid

nickshertzer
Old
(Last edited by nickshertzer; 23rd April 2012 at 03:38 AM.)
Thanks Meter 597
FYI,

Just got an update notification from GOO.IM that GAPPS update is available for Stunner 1.4.19! To force an update, open "GooManager" from the app drawer and click "Check for Updates".

gapps-ics-20120422-signed.zip

http://wiki.rootzwiki.com/Google_Apps#20120422
Code:
MD5: 0b30df25505799b5e10c0b6409f73137
APKs and libs updated to 4.0.4 versions where available
Google Play Store's APK renamed from Vending.apk (Gingerbread standard) to Phonesky.apk (ICS standard)
Google Play Store updated to 3.5.16
Gmail removed as it is now available in the Google Play Store
Quote:
Feel my screen is a bit too bright in Auto mode. Any idea how I can tweak it down a bit? Went to settings-display-customise backlight, but that didn't do much.

Hi buddy,
Might try RootDim [root] from the Play Store.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kojinmalia View Post
often it crash or bug, ex: GTAIII no sound
Works perfect for me...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdryV7F4dLM
You might check out the Galaxy Note Games thread in Themes and Apps section. You are mistaken that Android games are inferior.

antiochasylum
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 7620

DONATE TO ME
I'm out for the light gents. Engagement photos tomorrow morning!

Anti for Moderator! Lol

My post got deleted. But so did his. Thanks matius for reporting it.

Sent from my bling bling ICS stunnah

Click below to see my teams work

Team Asylum CM 10.1 for the Galaxy Note 2 LTE
Team Asylum Omni 4.4.2 for the Galaxy Note 2 HSPA
Team Asylum Omni 4.4.2 for the Nexus 4(mako)
Team Asylum Omni 4.4.2 For the N7000

Nexus One < Tab 7 < Xoom < Tab 10.1 < Nexus S < Galaxy S II < Tab 7 Plus < Galaxy Nexus < Galaxy Note N7K < Nexus 7 < Galaxy S III < AT&T Galaxy S III < Galaxy Note II < Nexus 4 < Nexus 7 2013 < Galaxy Note 3 < Nexus 5
The Following User Says Thank You to antiochasylum For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

goja
Old
Thanks Meter 90
I was notified for the update by goo.im however it said md5 wrong or something like that after downloaded... Doesn't seem like major update anyways?

thechints
Old
Thanks Meter 317
Hi buddy,
Might try RootDim [root] from the Play Store.

I tried it mate but not what I was looking for. What I really wanted was to keep it auto bright but reduce the screen brightness to sensor ratios. Say, at x level of ambient light, I wanted y-z instead of y brightness.

Thanks.

Tags
!!!xtremer!!!, *abhi boomed here*, antiochasylum's avatar is watching you, awesomesauce, batman is a lie, endorsed by chasmodo, epic rom is epic, face melting goodness, humpty dumpty was pushed, ics, lordmanhattan was here, stunner, tasty, toxicthunder swears by this
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe