[ROM] HTC Droid Incredible MIUI.us v4 ICS (4-27-12)

OP gatormark08

22nd April 2012, 07:16 PM   |  #91  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 103

208 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckFarley

What kind of battery life have you typically been seeing with this setup?

Sent from my ADR6300 using XDA

just saw this, sorry. i get about 8 hours. but that's with a 2 year old battery. i'd say i'm the high end of moderate use. (lots of facebook/twitter activity, sms/mms, and music)
22nd April 2012, 09:24 PM   |  #92  
Flag Ohio
Thanks Meter: 59

225 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gatormark08

just saw this, sorry. i get about 8 hours. but that's with a 2 year old battery. i'd say i'm the high end of moderate use. (lots of facebook/twitter activity, sms/mms, and music)

Thanks for keeping miui going on the Inc. Will there be one more update for GB or was 2.3.2 the last one?
23rd April 2012, 01:18 AM   |  #93  
Flag Waynesboro
Thanks Meter: 19

186 posts
More
I'm confused because if themes work, why don't some of the changes take effect..i.e. status bar? Is there no work around on v4? Seems like themes are being made for v4.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2
23rd April 2012, 02:32 AM   |  #94  
OP Senior Member

208 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by itsmefu

Thanks for keeping miui going on the Inc. Will there be one more update for GB or was 2.3.2 the last one?

data is still broken. there were no builds this week, but i have 4.13 ported. i'm still working on trying to fix it and get it out.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gatormark08 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd April 2012, 02:33 AM   |  #95  
OP Senior Member

208 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by downset00

I'm confused because if themes work, why don't some of the changes take effect..i.e. status bar? Is there no work around on v4? Seems like themes are being made for v4.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2

themes haven't been updated to reflect new framework. (ics has framework-res and miui-framework-res) you'll have to find full v4 themes in forums somewhere.
23rd April 2012, 03:41 AM   |  #96  
Thanks Meter: 17

191 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gatormark08

That sounds like about what I get. Always looking for a few tweaks to get an extra hour or two.

The latest release you have is looking great. Really smooth. Good to see you up and running and back in action.

Sent from my ADR6300 using XDA
23rd April 2012, 11:15 PM   |  #97  
Thanks Meter: 16

72 posts
Just installed v4
Well, as usual I overdid it with all my apps and multi-boot configs... started getting out of control so I did a full wipe and just installed this on my dinc. It's so nice to be back on a version of ICS. I'm hoping for good things. Will report back.
25th April 2012, 01:01 AM   |  #98  
Thanks Meter: 1

50 posts
Call waiting and MIUI
Can anyone tell me if this has a fixed call waiting dialer? Currently when you are on a call and go to answer the other call it just says "conference call" and you cannot switch between the two calls. That is my only hold up with MIUI. Please let me know.

Thanks!!
25th April 2012, 04:23 PM   |  #99  
Thanks Meter: 32

286 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by evol4g

I'm surprised how stable this build is, well actually marks version, but my roomie had been using this ROM for 3 straight days of heavy heavy user and hasn't had one reboot..

Either people don't have incredible anymore or incredible owners just suck and can't appreciate MIUI

sent from my evol supersonic

People don't have the phone anymore. I was a big user of praiser of MIUI but I bought a galaxy nexus.
25th April 2012, 06:30 PM   |  #100  
Flag New Jersey
Thanks Meter: 25

415 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by past_pluto

People don't have the phone anymore. I was a big user of praiser of MIUI but I bought a galaxy nexus.

Not 100% true.

I still have the Inc and switch between MIUI and CM7 (now CM9/AOKP).

The Following User Says Thank You to fp99 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread