Best Alarm App for Android?

There are tons of choices to choose from when looking for a great alarm app for Android. While the stock … more

Unofficial CM12.1 Available for Moto E 2014

While Motorola is yet to release a final 5.0.2 build for the Moto E 2014, XDA Senior … more

Pinsy Brings Social Sketching To Your Watch & Phone

Did you watch Apple’s VP draw on his wrist during the Apple Watch announcement … more

CyanogenMod 12.1 for Samsung Galaxy S5

Android 5.1 is slowly putting its mark in the custom ROM world. CyanogenMod 12.1 is available to … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q] 8gb over 16gb

23rd April 2012, 02:55 AM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 322

1,279 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by grrmisfit

im using the same sd card loaded cm7 so i havent even gone into the registering process on it. should i register it with BN or just take it to BN have them repartition it and flash away>?

It shouldn't matter. They just pop their SD card in and you wait till it's finished, then you're out of there.

Or could you repartition it yourself.
23rd April 2012, 03:06 AM   |  #12  
OP Senior Member
st. louis
Thanks Meter: 23

218 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by old_fart

always register your stuff. . that way, they get to spam you for the rest of your life. no, seriously, its for the warantee, right ?

i am sorry... i don't understand what you said...

dont need BNs warranty i have the geek squad "i can drive over it with a truck then take a hammer to it" warranty. just curious if registering has anything to do with flashing the internal memory
23rd April 2012, 04:02 AM   |  #13  
Flag Connecticut
Thanks Meter: 317

1,049 posts
If you plan on flashing over the internal OS, there is no need to register. When I got my nook, I made a bootable sdcard with CWM, booted into it, mounted to my PC, transferred CM7 to the internal storage and flashed it. From there I eventually flashed CM9 and only saw the B&N OS when I tested albert's nandroid backup.

tl;dr no need to register if you plan on flashing a rom.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread