5,597,313 Members 37,502 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][BETA] MIUI4DX2 Beta1 on behalf of aceoyame

Tip us?

DawidD
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I've still got two MAJOR issues with the rom - for some reason I get NO audio playing when I use Google Maps Navigation (voice nav on, volume max). In addition, several emulators (SNESoid, Gameboid, GBAoid), and apps (Shadowgun, Solipskier) crash when sound is enabled. Any one else have this issue? =/

HitMyKush
Old
Thanks Meter 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by DawidD View Post
I've still got two MAJOR issues with the rom - for some reason I get NO audio playing when I use Google Maps Navigation (voice nav on, volume max). In addition, several emulators (SNESoid, Gameboid, GBAoid), and apps (Shadowgun, Solipskier) crash when sound is enabled. Any one else have this issue? =/
Yes these are some issues that come with this rom, but that is why its still in beta. Cm7 just got a new update, give that a try

Sent from my MB870 using XDA

DawidD
Old
Thanks Meter 0
thanks, I wanted to make sure it was a rom issue, and not something i messed up during install.

one more question, since this rom and cm9 are ics based, will chrome for android run on the rom?

trafalger888
Old
Thanks Meter 224
Quote:
Originally Posted by DawidD View Post
thanks, I wanted to make sure it was a rom issue, and not something i messed up during install.

one more question, since this rom and cm9 are ics based, will chrome for android run on the rom?
Cm9 nor miui that is ics bases has been released for our phone yet...although this version of miui does have some iva framework.from what I understand once dzk releases cm9 ace will work om having that for us a d then it should but as of now I believe it will not

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

Neque porro quisquam est qui dolorem ipsum quia dolor sit amet consectetur adipisci velit
If I have helped you please hit the thanks button

thelowend
Old
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 416
Quote:
Originally Posted by trafalger888 View Post
Cm9 nor miui that is ics bases has been released for our phone yet...although this version of miui does have some iva framework.from what I understand once dzk releases cm9 ace will work om having that for us a d then it should but as of now I believe it will not

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5
I wonder what exactly Ace is going to improve (besides the obvious issues) when Cm9 hits.

qixiixiq
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by trafalger888 View Post
From what i gathered i was under the impression that CM9 and MIUI will both be running ICS over their respective kernels - if so should we anticipate any significant differences between the 2 roms?

twobrare
Old
Thanks Meter 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by iBolski View Post
Ace has the camcorder issue fixed. Permissions issues in xbin and biuld.prop apparently.
DO you guys know how to fix the camcorder?

from iBolski statement it sounds like its a permission issue do you guys know how I can change this to make it work? Send me a PM if need be.

stanleyj42
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Default Freezing

This may have been posted earlier but i was wondering if anyone has expeirenced this rom just randomly freezing?

I am aware of the few voice and camera bugs but about once a day i have to pull the battery to get everything back working.

Just checking to see if this has been reported or if im the first and my want to reload the rom.

twobrare
Old
Thanks Meter 28
I did not have any issues freezing. It ran really smooth. I do have a Milestone x2 with Kernal 2.3.6. I do not know. I know I ran Eclipse 2.3.5 and my phone would always be freezing.... I do not know if that would make a difference or not.

HitMyKush
Old
Thanks Meter 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by stanleyj42 View Post
This may have been posted earlier but i was wondering if anyone has expeirenced this rom just randomly freezing?

I am aware of the few voice and camera bugs but about once a day i have to pull the battery to get everything back working.

Just checking to see if this has been reported or if im the first and my want to reload the rom.
I had the same problem when I ran miui, great rom though.. Just has a few issues being worked out

The Following User Says Thank You to HitMyKush For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]