Thanks Meter: 62

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
20th April 2012, 04:02 PM |#131  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 62

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rokrmotolovers

how do i get the tools to decompile systemUI.apk you have updated the zip to replace the battery icon to the stock battery icon Defy +?

Hmmm. If you're new to how its done, you should search for tutorials on how to do so, you'll find plenty here on XDA. But I suggest you just replace the SystemUI.apk from a stock ROM if you desperately want the stock icon, as that's a simpler procedure for someone starting out.

But you will lose a few other UI changes of this ROM though.

20th April 2012, 10:52 PM |#132  
Flag Napoli
Thanks Meter: 21

More
Last time I tried Notification toggle was a semi-failure, it's totally not like the toggles in MS2Ginger, not to mention CM/MIUI

Do you use some other app/mod to get a decent result?
21st April 2012, 10:10 AM |#133  
Flag bogor
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by prasannavl

Hmmm. If you're new to how its done, you should search for tutorials on how to do so, you'll find plenty here on XDA. But I suggest you just replace the SystemUI.apk from a stock ROM if you desperately want the stock icon, as that's a simpler procedure for someone starting out.

But you will lose a few other UI changes of this ROM though.

ok I am looking to replace the first totorial systemUI.apk modification understand I am still learning but if you have the standard battery icon zip file Defy + shared here please sorry my english is bad
21st April 2012, 03:00 PM |#134  
Flag South America
Thanks Meter: 67

More
Wink Original systemui.apk
Quote:
Originally Posted by rokrmotolovers

ok I am looking to replace the first totorial systemUI.apk modification understand I am still learning but if you have the standard battery icon zip file Defy + shared here please sorry my english is bad

Quote:
Originally Posted by prasannavl

I have the original SystemUI.apk of DFP-231 with the stock battery... look attachment below
Attached Files
File Type: apk SystemUI.apk - [Click for QR Code] (290.3 KB, 34 views)
Last edited by INZANEDUD; 22nd April 2012 at 07:10 AM.
22nd April 2012, 07:45 AM |#135  
Flag bogor

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by INZANEDUD

I have the original SystemUI.apk of DFP-231 with the stock battery... look attachment below

ok thanks for your help and thank you also for sharing the original systemUI.Apk file. and how to install this systemUI.apk I was a newbie
22nd April 2012, 08:45 AM |#136  
Flag Penang
Thanks Meter: 23

More
Does this come with full motoblur?

Sent from my MB526
22nd April 2012, 02:06 PM |#137  
Flag Gliwice - Poland
Thanks Meter: 13

More
Is any way to add a support for Polish language here? Cause i want to test, but i very like roms i my language
23rd April 2012, 12:58 AM |#138  
Thanks Meter: 81

More
Thumbs up Great ROM mate!
Thank you for this great ROM Prasannavl! I think that I going to use it for a very long time . Had some problems with a camera but after increasing Vsel3 to 58 had no more camera freezing and FC.

See many Poles in this thread . For extra language support you can download MoreLocale 2 from the Google PlayStore.

Once again - great job. Think Krishna Himself has sent you to us
23rd April 2012, 05:39 AM |#139  
Thanks Meter: 48

More
Is there any way to modify haptic feedback. I need to make it stronger when message comes.
23rd April 2012, 10:13 AM |#140  
Flag Oggiono (LC)
Thanks Meter: 24

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by boonhoong

Does this come with full motoblur?

Sent from my MB526

yes, full and full working motoblur
24th April 2012, 12:18 AM |#141  
Flag Belo Horizonte

More
Hey Guys, one question. Anyone is having some problem to visualize facebook messages in Message Widget? I am getting an error to syncronize messages from facebook. No problems with contacts, or with Social Networking apk, or facebook apk. I had already performed a full wipe and the error persists. =/

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
customrom, defyplus, mod, rom, stock
Previous Thread Next Thread