Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[ROM][v2 - April 18th 2012] PVL-StockPlus [4.5.1-134_DFP-231]

OP prasannavl

20th April 2012, 05:02 PM   |  #131  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 62
 
64 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rokrmotolovers

how do i get the tools to decompile systemUI.apk you have updated the zip to replace the battery icon to the stock battery icon Defy +?

Hmmm. If you're new to how its done, you should search for tutorials on how to do so, you'll find plenty here on XDA. But I suggest you just replace the SystemUI.apk from a stock ROM if you desperately want the stock icon, as that's a simpler procedure for someone starting out.

But you will lose a few other UI changes of this ROM though.
20th April 2012, 11:52 PM   |  #132  
Senior Member
Flag Napoli
Thanks Meter: 21
 
151 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
More
Last time I tried Notification toggle was a semi-failure, it's totally not like the toggles in MS2Ginger, not to mention CM/MIUI

Do you use some other app/mod to get a decent result?
21st April 2012, 11:10 AM   |  #133  
Member
Flag bogor
Thanks Meter: 2
 
60 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by prasannavl

Hmmm. If you're new to how its done, you should search for tutorials on how to do so, you'll find plenty here on XDA. But I suggest you just replace the SystemUI.apk from a stock ROM if you desperately want the stock icon, as that's a simpler procedure for someone starting out.

But you will lose a few other UI changes of this ROM though.

ok I am looking to replace the first totorial systemUI.apk modification understand I am still learning but if you have the standard battery icon zip file Defy + shared here please sorry my english is bad
21st April 2012, 04:00 PM   |  #134  
INZANEDUD's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag South America
Thanks Meter: 67
 
195 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
More
Wink Original systemui.apk
Quote:
Originally Posted by rokrmotolovers

ok I am looking to replace the first totorial systemUI.apk modification understand I am still learning but if you have the standard battery icon zip file Defy + shared here please sorry my english is bad



Quote:
Originally Posted by prasannavl

Hmmm. If you're new to how its done, you should search for tutorials on how to do so, you'll find plenty here on XDA. But I suggest you just replace the SystemUI.apk from a stock ROM if you desperately want the stock icon, as that's a simpler procedure for someone starting out.


I have the original SystemUI.apk of DFP-231 with the stock battery... look attachment below
Attached Files
File Type: apk SystemUI.apk - [Click for QR Code] (290.3 KB, 34 views)
Last edited by INZANEDUD; 22nd April 2012 at 08:10 AM.
22nd April 2012, 08:45 AM   |  #135  
Member
Flag bogor
Thanks Meter: 2
 
60 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by INZANEDUD

I have the original SystemUI.apk of DFP-231 with the stock battery... look attachment below

ok thanks for your help and thank you also for sharing the original systemUI.Apk file. and how to install this systemUI.apk I was a newbie
22nd April 2012, 09:45 AM   |  #136  
boonhoong's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Penang
Thanks Meter: 23
 
113 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
More
Does this come with full motoblur?

Sent from my MB526
22nd April 2012, 03:06 PM   |  #137  
Member
Flag Gliwice - Poland
Thanks Meter: 13
 
74 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2009
More
Is any way to add a support for Polish language here? Cause i want to test, but i very like roms i my language
23rd April 2012, 01:58 AM   |  #138  
Vicsa's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 80
 
185 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
More
Thumbs up Great ROM mate!
Thank you for this great ROM Prasannavl! I think that I going to use it for a very long time . Had some problems with a camera but after increasing Vsel3 to 58 had no more camera freezing and FC.

See many Poles in this thread . For extra language support you can download MoreLocale 2 from the Google PlayStore.

Once again - great job. Think Krishna Himself has sent you to us
23rd April 2012, 06:39 AM   |  #139  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 30
 
228 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
Is there any way to modify haptic feedback. I need to make it stronger when message comes.
23rd April 2012, 11:13 AM   |  #140  
FraRiva91's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Oggiono (LC)
Thanks Meter: 24
 
133 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by boonhoong

Does this come with full motoblur?

Sent from my MB526

yes, full and full working motoblur

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
customrom, defyplus, mod, rom, stock
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes