Recognized Contributor
Flag reflecting on Indra's net
Thanks Meter: 5,291

2,407 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Droid_Boi86

thanks alot man, as far as the RSD lite goes i kno my way aroung that. so i should be good. but as for the first thing you suggested. about the CVM on Recovery Zip? i wanna learn how to do that, meaning install CVM properly. if you could explain or shot me a link to where i read up on it.

Sorry KEB - not to step on your toes or anything, but...

Get and install the A2 Bootstrap from here.

You can now boot into "Recovery" mode through the Bootstrap app. You can test it first or you can just go and get the CWM on Boot zip files here. Download the two zip attachments in the first post to your sdcard.
Then open the A2 Bootstapper app - click the top button, then ok, then the 2nd button.. and viola! It will boot into recovery.
Then wipe your cache partition, and dalvik cache, and install zip from sdcard. "...Global..." zip makes it boot into recovery every time you reboot, and the "..Remove.." zip removes it.
Good luck. Happy reading!
Last edited by alteredlikeness; 4th May 2012 at 02:14 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to alteredlikeness For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th April 2012, 05:12 AM   |  #12  
OP Junior Member
Farmington NM
Thanks Meter: 0

27 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by alteredlikeness

Sorry KEB - not to step on your toes or anything, but...

Get the A2 Bootstrap from here.
Get ROM Manager from the Google Play Store.
Install both.
You can now boot into "Recovery" mode through the Bootstrap app. You can test it first or you can just go and get the CWM on Boot zip files here. Download the two zip attachments in the first post to your sdcard.
Then open the A2 Bootstapper app - click the top button, then ok, then the 2nd button.. and viola! It will boot into recovery.
Then wipe your cache partition, and dalvik cache, and install zip from sdcard. "...Global..." zip makes it boot into recovery every time you reboot, and the "..Remove.." zip removes it.
Good luck. Happy reading!

thanks for that good explaination on that. now i gotta figure out why my laptop isn't seeing my phone...=/
18th April 2012, 03:35 PM   |  #13  
Thanks Meter: 1

15 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Droid_Boi86

thanks for that good explaination on that. now i gotta figure out why my laptop isn't seeing my phone...=/

Make sure you have the drivers downloaded for the Atrix 2. :)
19th April 2012, 02:16 AM   |  #14  
Flag New Orleans
Thanks Meter: 399

655 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thethird84

Make sure you have the drivers downloaded for the Atrix 2. :)

By "seeing your phone," do you mean ADB-wise? Settings -> Applications -> Development -> USB Debugging (enable)
19th April 2012, 08:23 PM   |  #15  
Flag Brighton, MI
Thanks Meter: 593

1,087 posts
Donate to Me
More
PM me if you need any help. I have Supercharged V5 update 2 running and I love it. there are some things you need to do to make sure it works right though.
23rd April 2012, 05:46 AM   |  #16  
OP Junior Member
Farmington NM
Thanks Meter: 0

27 posts
More
thanks alot! i will do..
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread