Cm7 port status(Dev)

61 posts
Thanks Meter: 134

By windxixi, Member on 21st March 2012, 01:32 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
21st April 2012, 03:34 AM |#81  
Thanks Meter: 23

More
who pissed him off that he wants to leave xda? i dont know what is wrong with some of the people here.

21st April 2012, 04:57 AM |#82  

More
He hasn't posted on Rootzwiki for like 2 weeks. And ''job stopped" sounds like he was done trying.
23rd April 2012, 04:06 AM |#83  
Thanks Meter: 32

More
I find it weird that after a certain poing devs simply stop development. No rhyme, no reason it just stops.

Sent from my SGH-T839 using XDA
23rd April 2012, 04:14 AM |#84  

More
Its a conspiracy.
The Following User Says Thank You to d3xtro. For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd April 2012, 04:56 AM |#85  
Flag Fenton, Missouri
Thanks Meter: 531

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by d3xtro.

Its a conspiracy.

Obviously.

23rd April 2012, 05:48 AM |#86  
Flag Tucson, AZ
Thanks Meter: 79

More
The devs run screaming into the night when they discover the SK4G is available with pink accents.
23rd April 2012, 05:52 AM |#87  
Thanks Meter: 340

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Gonz0

I find it weird that after a certain poing devs simply stop development. No rhyme, no reason it just stops.

Devs buy a different device -> devote time to new object.
23rd April 2012, 01:23 PM |#88  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Obviously it's the best keyboard phone!

24th April 2012, 12:51 AM |#89  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
I love the sidekick 4g, but honestly I couldn't take anymore being stuck on a buggy 2.2 froyo and how slow it was even tho I was overclocked and was running the script. Now I was also tired of android because companies are more focus on making new phones than supporting their phones! And I hate buying a new phone and not getting a update. Tho don't get me wrong. I love android to death,!!! There is no is like androids,but I wanted to try something new so i went with the HTC radar 4g, and let me say this.... This phone is awesome, even tho it only has a single core but it's way faster than The galaxy s2. i compared speeds with my friends, also the os is fun and very smooth. I still have my sidekick 4g as I still love the keyboard and have faith it will get 2.3.but trust me this radar 4g is a outstanding phone. But there's no keyboard like the sidekicks. I just hope the sidekick 4g gets cm7
24th April 2012, 04:04 AM |#90  
Thanks Meter: 32

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by d3xtro.

Its a conspiracy.

You're right!

My SK4G is posessed by demons and the phone company is ran by aliens hahaha! Just kidding, probably right about getting a new device Jim... I am considering it but haven't fully committed to it.

Since this thread is dead development wise, perhaps it should be moved to the general area
24th April 2012, 06:43 PM |#91  
Flag San Bernardino
Thanks Meter: 58

More
such a sad day. now i feel like i jumped onto a sinking ship since i wont be able to get a new phone anytime soon unless i buy it out-right. i should have looked into it more.

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread