Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,805,313 Members 50,025 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[THEME][FC09]Metro UI v1

Tip us?

Nashdogg
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 1,337

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by zanderman112 View Post
Oh yeah, forgot lol. Do your thing. No rush.

~ E.R.A.
By all means, if you wanna fix er up go for it zander. I'm kinda busy with things right now but that's all you. Would love to see what you come up with. The theme looks great how you did it

Sent from my SPH-D700 using XDA

MДЯCЦSДИT
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 4,622

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
No Marcus....this is a different green flash lol. Tim got it when I used a hacked up framework for Epic Blurness, and when I moved over to CleanGB framework, it fixed it.

The voodoo "green flash" is when the screen turns on. This is happening in place of CRT animation(which shouldn't be in here anyways) :-\ I blame kennyglass123 as I used his framework lol

~ E.R.A.
It is causes by the voodoo one. My fix fixes it too

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

narddawg314
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Default sure, why not!

Quote:
1.) Its not even supposed to be in there yet O.o
2.) If I could, I would.

I might try rebaseing the theme on another rom later, if I do, can I PM it to you for testing?

~ E.R.A.
Yeah I can test it out for ya. I'm thinking the unlock slider looks a little off is why I didn't like it. The graphic isn't of super quality..a little grainy on the edges. I also found out last night, that I wasn't able to change the alarm sound to something other than default. I couldn't change default either. I then attempted to download a new alarm from the market, but that too wouldn't let me change the default alarm. It's strange...I was able to listen to another alarm, but then when "ok" is selected, the button freezes and the phone either soft boots, or just freezes.

EDIT: let me know if that's unclear...I can post screenshots of the issue or a video of it later

zanderman112
Old
Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 1,839

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by narddawg314 View Post
Yeah I can test it out for ya. I'm thinking the unlock slider looks a little off is why I didn't like it. The graphic isn't of super quality..a little grainy on the edges. I also found out last night, that I wasn't able to change the alarm sound to something other than default. I couldn't change default either. I then attempted to download a new alarm from the market, but that too wouldn't let me change the default alarm. It's strange...I was able to listen to another alarm, but then when "ok" is selected, the button freezes and the phone either soft boots, or just freezes.

EDIT: let me know if that's unclear...I can post screenshots of the issue or a video of it later
No that's pretty clear. Hrmm, I can't remember, did I change the icon to the clock app? I don't think I even messed with it lol

~ E.R.A.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Click banner for my Twitter^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
<---- I now have a PayPal donate link right over there <----
If you don't wan't to straight up donate via PayPal, these Amazon.com virtual giftcards are always appreciated

My Devices:

Sprint Galaxy S3 on Stock Deodexed MB1+Multi-View mod
OUYA 1st Gen on Stock Rooted JZ054L-Ouya
HP Touchpad on patched up webOS 3.0.5 & CyanogenMod 10.1
Samsung Epic 4G on CyanogenMod 10.1 Nightlies

narddawg314
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Default icon

It wasn't changed at all as far as I can tell..it's incredibly odd and I've never seen anything like it before. Any ideas where I could get an error log message for it?

zanderman112
Old
Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 1,839

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by narddawg314 View Post
It wasn't changed at all as far as I can tell..it's incredibly odd and I've never seen anything like it before. Any ideas where I could get an error log message for it?
Here's what I'd do.

Make a logcat (if you dont know how, just download aLogcat from the play store) of opening the alarm app and it fcing. Then send it to the ROM dev. I know I didn't cause it, as I didn't theme the clock app :-\

~ E.R.A.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Click banner for my Twitter^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
If you don't wan't to straight up donate via PayPal, these Amazon.com virtual giftcards are always appreciated

My Devices:

beltsnspoons
Old
Thanks Meter 80
I wanna redownload this theme cuz I accidentally repartitioned my sd card and now its gone. Never put your phone in your pocket when a touch recovery console is up, without locking it first at least, lol. Anyways, download link gets a 404 on my phone. Anyone able to share this zip with me?

Sent from my SPH-D700 using xda premium

iamterence
Old
Thanks Meter 612
Quote:
Originally Posted by beltsnspoons View Post
I wanna redownload this theme cuz I accidentally repartitioned my sd card and now its gone. Never put your phone in your pocket when a touch recovery console is up, without locking it first at least, lol. Anyways, download link gets a 404 on my phone. Anyone able to share this zip with me?

http://www.mediafire.com/?a9wnkf7ok7cmowk

There you go dude.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iamterence For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

zanderman112
Old
Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 1,839

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by beltsnspoons View Post

ugghh...stupid dropbox..their shortened urls seemed to have changed, cause its definitely still there..

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamterence View Post
Thanks man, I'm on vacation

~E.R.A.

My Devices:

The Following User Says Thank You to zanderman112 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
epic4g, fc09, metroui, theme, wp7