Problem with One Click

Search This thread

xceebeex

Dec 16, 2010
Ok well I finally decided to unlock the bootloader now that we have S-off. Anyway, so I started the process and I got to the point where I am trying to root the phone. I run the one click script and it goes through the process and says it completes and that I am perm rooted, but up above that there are a bunch of errors about the file system not being read/write or something along those lines so it is not installed busybox or super user, etc.

What am I doing wrong?

xceebeex

Dec 16, 2010
Nevermind, I think I figured it out. I didn't realize you could install su from Amon Ra.

con247

Retired Recognized Developer
Sep 1, 2010
Ann Arbor
Yeah the guides that have one click need to be updated... One click no longer works.

swilbert80

Nov 30, 2011
Alabama Slammer
If you're wanting to unlock or root, hasoon2000 All-In-One Toolkit works great. The only thing you will need to remember is that after you are done, you may need to go back into recovery and flash the newest superuser binary.zip to gain successful root.

Masx

Jun 28, 2010
If you're wanting to unlock or root, hasoon2000 All-In-One Toolkit works great. The only thing you will need to remember is that after you are done, you may need to go back into recovery and flash the newest superuser binary.zip to gain successful root.

Thanks! Good to know, anyone have a good guide on restoring back to stock and unrooting should the need ever arise?

Forgot to add what's the difference between using Amun Ra vs Clockwork couldn't find much information other then majority use Amun Ra for Rezound

JCatman

Dec 23, 2011
does this one-click work if you are unrooted/locked on 2.01.XX firmware?

swilbert80

Nov 30, 2011
Alabama Slammer
It worked for me on the new firmware leak right after flashed while still stock and unrooted. All I had to do was flash the updated binary.zip file from the superuser site afterwards followed by flashing superuser from amon ra recovery. Took me a while to realize I needed to update the binary though, otherwise the all in one works fine.