Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,052 Members 43,766 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

HTC Liberty S "ZY Modded" RC3.1 problem with a2sd

Tip us?

pa.em
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default HTC Liberty S "ZY Modded" RC3.1 problem with a2sd

I have format my sd 8gb with 1GB in ext3 when i lunch a2sd install in the terminal emulator the phone reboot immediatly.
How can I fix this?
For the problem of the FM radio i resolve it with app "spirit FM" it's wanderful...
thanks

mtnlion
Old
Thanks Meter 313
If you're referring to dta2sd the command is a2sd reinstall.then it will reboot when finished.

Sent from my MB865

orb3000
Old
XDA Portal Team / Senior Moderator
Thanks Meter 3,033
Location: T r a v e l i n g Likes: HTC & XDA Dislikes: apples...

DONATE TO ME
Exclamation .

Thread moved to Q&A due to it being a question. Would advise you to read forum rules and post in correct section.

Failure to comply with forum rules will result in an infraction and/or ban depending on severity of rule break.
orb

HTC One M8 - HTC Butterfly S - HTC Universal

XDA is about developing and is for developers. Any user that recognizes that will gain the most benefit from this site

This is and always will be a site for developers, pure and simple. Without them we are nothing, without them there would be no reason for XDA Developers to exist; we should never ever forget that. Without them this place would not be called XDA-Developers but something else, e.g Mobile Phone User Support Services For Ungrateful Nerds.

Previous devices: HTC: Treo 650 - Excalibur - Diamond - Diamond 2 - Maple - HD2 - Rhodium - Desire Z - Desire HD - Vivid - Sensation - One V - One X - Titan II - One X+ - DNA - Butterfly

pa.em
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
i'm sorry...
thanks

lokodoe
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtnlion View Post
If you're referring to dta2sd the command is a2sd reinstall.then it will reboot when finished.

Sent from my MB865
can you please help me on how to give partitions to my sdcard? and also how to use the dta2sd command clearly? im a bit lost now. thanks in advance