Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,513 Members 51,808 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Rom] Official Inc OTA 4.08.605.2 [Updated:23Nov2011]

Tip us?
 
mushat3k
Old
#601  
mushat3k's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 47
Posts: 215
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Cleveland
What is the purpose of wiping everything 2-3 times?

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2
 
SlimSnoopOS
Old
#602  
SlimSnoopOS's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1912
Posts: 5,407
Join Date: Jan 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by mushat3k View Post
What is the purpose of wiping everything 2-3 times?

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2
There is no purpose behind it. If you wipe once, anything extra is ocd. Selecting the same option to wipe multiple times will have no difference than if you wipe once. Thus, format data/factory reset, format boot, and format system once apiece are all you need to do.
[VZW] Samsung Galaxy SIII
[last device]
Droid Incroyable
 
mushat3k
Old
#603  
mushat3k's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 47
Posts: 215
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Cleveland
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlimSnoopOS View Post
There is no purpose behind it. If you wipe once, anything extra is ocd. Selecting the same option to wipe multiple times will have no difference than if you wipe once. Thus, format data/factory reset, format boot, and format system once apiece are all you need to do.
Thanks, I figured as much, I have flashed probably 15 different roms and was wondering if I missed something along the way, guess not!

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to mushat3k For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
mountolympus
Old
#604  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 28
Join Date: Sep 2010
Thumbs up thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlimSnoopOS View Post
It's a rom like any other, go ahead and flash it.
thanks my friend !!
 
wildstang83
Old
#605  
wildstang83's Avatar
Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer / XDA Portal Team - OP
Thanks Meter 3874
Posts: 4,748
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Behind You ;) XDA Mod Team 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by mushat3k View Post
What is the purpose of wiping everything 2-3 times?

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2
Its for your personal protection. Keeps away the gynasyphylherpagenasides.




H.I.T - HTC International Team


Forum Rules | New Users Guide | XDA Tour | Report Posts | Need a Moderator?

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wildstang83 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Hand76
Old
#606  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 123
Posts: 718
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Long Island N.Y.
I still use this rom (custom to the way I like it with much of the bloatware removed) as a daily.

Can anyone tell me if there are any themes that have been made for a sense gingerbread rom like this?
 
wildstang83
Old
#607  
wildstang83's Avatar
Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer / XDA Portal Team - OP
Thanks Meter 3874
Posts: 4,748
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Behind You ;) XDA Mod Team 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hand76 View Post
I still use this rom (custom to the way I like it with much of the bloatware removed) as a daily.

Can anyone tell me if there are any themes that have been made for a sense gingerbread rom like this?
I think you might talk to SynisterWolf. That is a themeing fool right there. Surely he has something.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2




H.I.T - HTC International Team


Forum Rules | New Users Guide | XDA Tour | Report Posts | Need a Moderator?

 
cmlusco
Old
#608  
cmlusco's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 915
Posts: 3,138
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Michigan City, IN

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hand76 View Post
I still use this rom (custom to the way I like it with much of the bloatware removed) as a daily.

Can anyone tell me if there are any themes that have been made for a sense gingerbread rom like this?
I believe stock + rom has a warm theme that may work. It is based off of the same ota, and mostly stock.
Sent From My HTC One (M7WLV) S-OFF Rooted
Hboot: 1.56.0000 (Unlocked)
Recovery: TWRP 2.6.3.4
Baseband: 1.13.41.0109_2
Kernel: ElementalX 13.5
PRL: 15287
Rom: Stock OTA 3.11.605.1

VZW HTC One Files - VZW1FILES.DYNDNS.ORG

HTC Incredible Files - DINC.DOES-IT.NET
The Following User Says Thank You to cmlusco For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Hand76
Old
(Last edited by Hand76; 24th April 2012 at 06:06 AM.)
#609  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 123
Posts: 718
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Long Island N.Y.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmlusco View Post
I believe stock + rom has a warm theme that may work. It is based off of the same ota, and mostly stock.
Is that the one in Jermaines thread? Yea I wasn't too crazy about that from what I remeber. Think I tried that months ago.
 
wildstang83
Old
#610  
wildstang83's Avatar
Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer / XDA Portal Team - OP
Thanks Meter 3874
Posts: 4,748
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Behind You ;) XDA Mod Team 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hand76 View Post
Is that the one in Jermaines thread? Yea I wasn't too crazy about that from what I remeber. Think I tried that months ago.
Are you talking about the warm theme? It was kind of greenish...

Idk, I liked that theme. Ran it forever on my incredible.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2




H.I.T - HTC International Team


Forum Rules | New Users Guide | XDA Tour | Report Posts | Need a Moderator?


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes