Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,812,421 Members 39,009 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][EXCELLENT BATTERY LIFE] ★★★ -=RESURRECTION=- v2.0 ★★★ [A ROM YOU WILL LOVE]

Tip us?

predragiPredrag
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by abhikm001 View Post
@yuripg1 : ny possible solution as for how to get back gtalk into my rom ?
Look at the post #191, creativegeek posted how to install Google talk and it worked for me
And if you cannot find talk app on the net, creativegeek uploaded it http://www.4shared.com/android/AbVLpZHF/Talk.html
The Following User Says Thank You to predragiPredrag For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

abhikm001
Old
Thanks Meter 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by predragiPredrag View Post
Look at the post #191, creativegeek posted how to install Google talk and it worked for me
And if you cannot find talk app on the net, creativegeek uploaded it http://www.4shared.com/android/AbVLpZHF/Talk.html
Thanks a lot man ... that was of great help all done n working
Honest Thanks and Appreciation to all the Devs, Modders and Tweakers in the forum who work hard to make my phone a "Smart Phone". You guys Rock !!!

Small contribution to HOV forum which gave me all support
Stock HOV ICS 4.0.3 ROM with Sense 4.0 *Totally Bloatware Free*

ethan24
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Do this ROM work on old baseband fix ?

grujic.ljubomir
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Guys, I have one question: does anybody else have a problem when unlocking the phone from sleep? I mean when I wake up the phone and try to unlock it there is no reaction on the first touch of the screen and I have to repeat the touch to unlock the phone. Everything else works normally, and this doesn't happen all the time (but some 80% of the unlocks). I had this on completely stock ROM, on Oxygen and now on this ROM. I tried 6-7 different kernels, but without success. It's driving me crazy and this is one of the main reasons I switched ROMs, hoping to eliminate the problem, but unfortunately this is the only thing that doesn't change Please, tell me if there is a fix for this, or this problem is unavoidable on our phone, and is something I have to live with.

dante197
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by ethan24 View Post
Do this ROM work on old baseband fix ?
Quote. Interesting to me

Inviato dal mio LG-P500 con Tapatalk 2

predragiPredrag
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by grujic.ljubomir View Post
Guys, I have one question: does anybody else have a problem when unlocking the phone from sleep? I mean when I wake up the phone and try to unlock it there is no reaction on the first touch of the screen and I have to repeat the touch to unlock the phone. Everything else works normally, and this doesn't happen all the time (but some 80% of the unlocks). I had this on completely stock ROM, on Oxygen and now on this ROM. I tried 6-7 different kernels, but without success. It's driving me crazy and this is one of the main reasons I switched ROMs, hoping to eliminate the problem, but unfortunately this is the only thing that doesn't change Please, tell me if there is a fix for this, or this problem is unavoidable on our phone, and is something I have to live with.
I have same problem when I restart phone... But that only lasts for 10sec until everything loads Strange indeed... funny thing is that I didn't have that problem before roting

creativegeek
Old
Thanks Meter 10
here I found Mms.apk from v20i stock ROM's which is far smoother than v20G one.
If you want to install it, just replace the original Mms.apk in system/app (to know how to install system app, see the posts in the former pages by me).

@dhruv.always maybe you can include it in the next releases.

here you can download it. Enjoy.

irbaaz
Old
Thanks Meter 14
no doubt the rom is better than stock rom with very responsiveness
but sometime it got little laggy and after 2-3 seconds again as same as before

grujic.ljubomir
Old
Thanks Meter 3
I'm having FD data tracker wakelocks. I thought that was solved? Correct me if I'm wrong, but shouldn't this version be based on V20i which doesn't have this problem? BTW, what version should it read in About phone, mine says V20g. Anyone tried Roq XIII+ kernel with this ROM?

abhinav quietly brilliant
Old
Thanks Meter 234
Thumbs down not clar voice

i don't know why but whenever i flash the stock gingerbread the voice clearity on calls suffers drastically.. same bug with resurrection too.. any help please
Happy cm user using cm since cm 6..!