[ROM][EXCELLENT BATTERY LIFE] ★★★ -=RESURRECTION=- v2.0 ★★★ [A ROM YOU WILL LOVE]

OP dhruv.always

23rd April 2012, 06:43 AM   |  #211  
Thanks Meter: 10

58 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by abhikm001

@yuripg1 : ny possible solution as for how to get back gtalk into my rom ?

Look at the post #191, creativegeek posted how to install Google talk and it worked for me
And if you cannot find talk app on the net, creativegeek uploaded it http://www.4shared.com/android/AbVLpZHF/Talk.html
The Following User Says Thank You to predragiPredrag For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd April 2012, 07:46 AM   |  #212  
Flag Trivandrum
Thanks Meter: 83

369 posts
More
Smile
Quote:
Originally Posted by predragiPredrag

Look at the post #191, creativegeek posted how to install Google talk and it worked for me
And if you cannot find talk app on the net, creativegeek uploaded it http://www.4shared.com/android/AbVLpZHF/Talk.html

Thanks a lot man ... that was of great help all done n working
24th April 2012, 04:50 AM   |  #213  
Thanks Meter: 8

83 posts
Do this ROM work on old baseband fix ?
25th April 2012, 08:00 AM   |  #214  
Flag Belgrade
Thanks Meter: 3

31 posts
More
Guys, I have one question: does anybody else have a problem when unlocking the phone from sleep? I mean when I wake up the phone and try to unlock it there is no reaction on the first touch of the screen and I have to repeat the touch to unlock the phone. Everything else works normally, and this doesn't happen all the time (but some 80% of the unlocks). I had this on completely stock ROM, on Oxygen and now on this ROM. I tried 6-7 different kernels, but without success. It's driving me crazy and this is one of the main reasons I switched ROMs, hoping to eliminate the problem, but unfortunately this is the only thing that doesn't change Please, tell me if there is a fix for this, or this problem is unavoidable on our phone, and is something I have to live with.
25th April 2012, 11:03 AM   |  #215  
Flag Pavia
Thanks Meter: 9

145 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ethan24

Do this ROM work on old baseband fix ?

Quote. Interesting to me

Inviato dal mio LG-P500 con Tapatalk 2
25th April 2012, 05:10 PM   |  #216  

58 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by grujic.ljubomir

Guys, I have one question: does anybody else have a problem when unlocking the phone from sleep? I mean when I wake up the phone and try to unlock it there is no reaction on the first touch of the screen and I have to repeat the touch to unlock the phone. Everything else works normally, and this doesn't happen all the time (but some 80% of the unlocks). I had this on completely stock ROM, on Oxygen and now on this ROM. I tried 6-7 different kernels, but without success. It's driving me crazy and this is one of the main reasons I switched ROMs, hoping to eliminate the problem, but unfortunately this is the only thing that doesn't change Please, tell me if there is a fix for this, or this problem is unavoidable on our phone, and is something I have to live with.

I have same problem when I restart phone... But that only lasts for 10sec until everything loads Strange indeed... funny thing is that I didn't have that problem before roting
26th April 2012, 03:10 PM   |  #217  

30 posts
here I found Mms.apk from v20i stock ROM's which is far smoother than v20G one.
If you want to install it, just replace the original Mms.apk in system/app (to know how to install system app, see the posts in the former pages by me).

@dhruv.always maybe you can include it in the next releases.

here you can download it. Enjoy.
26th April 2012, 03:37 PM   |  #218  
Flag indore
Thanks Meter: 14

104 posts
More
Smile
no doubt the rom is better than stock rom with very responsiveness
but sometime it got little laggy and after 2-3 seconds again as same as before
27th April 2012, 07:11 AM   |  #219  
Flag Belgrade
Thanks Meter: 3

31 posts
More
I'm having FD data tracker wakelocks. I thought that was solved? Correct me if I'm wrong, but shouldn't this version be based on V20i which doesn't have this problem? BTW, what version should it read in About phone, mine says V20g. Anyone tried Roq XIII+ kernel with this ROM?
27th April 2012, 08:51 AM   |  #220  
Flag Delhi
Thanks Meter: 235

955 posts
More
Thumbs down not clar voice
i don't know why but whenever i flash the stock gingerbread the voice clearity on calls suffers drastically.. same bug with resurrection too.. any help please

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread