5,598,718 Members 38,360 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Rom][4.0.3-ICS][XWLP3] Phone-Bricker v2.7 - 5/14/12

Tip us?

LiLChris06
Old
(Last edited by LiLChris06; 23rd April 2012 at 04:59 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1280
So my better half asked me to remove the popup in taskmanager when exiting things, so looking into that.
If anyone bumps into a thread for that let me know.

Involves Jobmanager.apk.

Edit - Got the popup removed, but "Exit All" doesn't do anything, will keep working on it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktoonsez View Post
Working great on your Phone Bricker. Been testing with NEAK all morning too
Anyone else willing to give it a try!

Going to try to update the kitchen now while working on Task Manager.

howtomen
Old
Thanks Meter 1220

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilbigdude1 View Post
And that means what to me...

Sent from my SGH-I777 using xda premium
i was a bit bored and tired.... thats all but chris! Y U NO PUSH 5 TOGGLE TO GIT
Check out My Android YouTube Channel!

Quote:
I'll answer any question, just ask nicely.
N5 running whatever i want

kristikaty
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Unhappy WiFi Hotspot Problems

When I first installed this rom, I tested the WiFi Hotspot and it turned on successfully. I upgraded to 2.3 when it came out and just yesterday tried to turn on WiFi Hotspot again.... Just hangs at "Turning on WiFi Hotspot." Never actually turns on, but sucks the hell out of my battery. I did try restart... Twice. No go. Has anyone else had this issue? I'm about to install 2.4. Hopefully that will help. Bad install on 2.3 maybe? Could AT&T be blocking me? Would be surprised if that is it because I have not used it except once to test since I upgraded to this phone. Used it all the time successfully on my Captivate though.

Always have your stuff when you need it with @Dropbox. 2GB account is free! http://db.tt/EjuKqHj1

LiLChris06
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1280
Quote:
Originally Posted by howtomen View Post
i was a bit bored and tired.... thats all but chris! Y U NO PUSH 5 TOGGLE TO GIT
Cause I haven't pushed anything to git yet.

Trying to get this dam popup confirmation removed from task manager.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristikaty View Post
When I first installed this rom, I tested the WiFi Hotspot and it turned on successfully. I upgraded to 2.3 when it came out and just yesterday tried to turn on WiFi Hotspot again.... Just hangs at "Turning on WiFi Hotspot." Never actually turns on, but sucks the hell out of my battery. I did try restart... Twice. No go. Has anyone else had this issue? I'm about to install 2.4. Hopefully that will help. Bad install on 2.3 maybe? Could AT&T be blocking me? Would be surprised if that is it because I have not used it except once to test since I upgraded to this phone. Used it all the time successfully on my Captivate though.
I did a full wipe and it works, and she did an upgrade from 2.3 and it works as well.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LiLChris06 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

howtomen
Old
Thanks Meter 1220

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiLChris06 View Post

I did a full wipe and it works, and she did an upgrade from 2.3 and it works as well.
ok cool

tomorrow can you help me with task switcher mod... my method broke systemui and i cant compile framework on mac so i need someone to change a line on there for me

shmanks buddeh
Check out My Android YouTube Channel!

Quote:
I'll answer any question, just ask nicely.
N5 running whatever i want

kristikaty
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiLChris06 View Post

Thanks. I actually just installed 2.4 and it works now, yaaay! Thank you! LOVE the new toggles!!!!!!

Always have your stuff when you need it with @Dropbox. 2GB account is free! http://db.tt/EjuKqHj1

oddspec
Old
Thanks Meter 1263
Quote:
Originally Posted by 33t View Post
Yo yo yo yo! Sweet rom.. one question. What's up with wallpapers not cropping properly? I did a search and got nothing.

Two ways to fix one is uze wallbase for ur papers and in settings check do not use default cropper or if ur useing apex download nova quick set a wallpaper then switch back to apex and u can unistall nova and then from that point on all ur walls will not be zoomed

Sent from my SGH-I777 using XDA

goldeneagle1509
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Please help me how to change wallpaper in clockscreen ... i already change wall screen paper but in the clock screen it got an different wallpaper ...
And i hope the next build can fix data connection have no disconnection ... i don't why data connection auto disconnected ...
I really love this rom

oddspec
Old
Thanks Meter 1263
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldeneagle1509 View Post
Please help me how to change wallpaper in clockscreen ... i already change wall screen paper but in the clock screen it got an different wallpaper ...
And i hope the next build can fix data connection have no disconnection ... i don't why data connection auto disconnected ...
I really love this rom

I am notbrunning this rom but for ur lockscreen wallpaper u should be able to change it from system settings under display try there no clue on ur data try changing ur apn settings there a thread here in this forum for the correct ones

Sent from my SGH-I777 using XDA

Simba501
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1117
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldeneagle1509 View Post
I really love this rom

Data is fine. To those experiencing data "issues," please describe in detail exactly what happens and when.

Tags
ice cream sandwich, ics