Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,768,845 Members 50,711 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][ICS][06/26] ICS StuNNeR - 1.6.26

Tip us?

abheshekk
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by dondavis007 View Post
Dont remember if I got to Lotus Notes, but have you tried with an extra slash at the end (/)? I have no trouble with exchange on other roms.

Skickat från min GT-N7000 via Tapatalk 2

The problem happens when i add port with server details the next button gets disabled:

server.in.xyz.com: port/servlet/traveler

anilisanil
Old
Thanks Meter 98
Whenever I install an app from market, I get a notification- "no more room on the home screen" even though home screen is free. The problem just got pesky as the notification now just doesn't go (it keeps popping up constantly) until I close the launcher and restart. Tried different launchers with no luck. Any idea?

ExilHh
Old
Thanks Meter 136
Quote:
Originally Posted by anilisanil View Post
Whenever I install an app from market, I get a notification- "no more room on the home screen" even though home screen is free. The problem just got pesky as the notification now just doesn't go (it keeps popping up constantly) until I close the launcher and restart. Tried different launchers with no luck. Any idea?
Try to uncheck "place new widget/app on homescreen" in PlayStore settings.
You´ll Never Walk Alone...

FRlTZ
Old
Thanks Meter 15
Any one else experiencing alarm-clock sound resetting to that hideously stock alarm??

lenti_db
Old
Thanks Meter 11
could someone help me with theese 2 problems PLEASE
Problem 1: Some apps on google play are not aviable for download, it is telling me
The device is not compatible with this version
Can i fix this?
it's so booring to google for the apk's and install them from there :/

Problem 2: I'm downloading the new gapps update, rebooting to recovery mode, trying to install the new GAPPS, but nothing happens the green bar thats telling me how mutch left it is just keeps going out of range....
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 LTE <- Current one im using.

My cars:
Audi S4 B8 2010 3.0TFSI 465HP 540NM GIAC Stage 2 with Supercharger Pulley
Audi A4 B7 2007 2.0TDI 200HP 430NM <- Sold this beauty, Will be missing it
Nissan Almera N15 1.6GLX 1997 87HP 119NM

thechints
Old
(Last edited by thechints; 23rd April 2012 at 07:34 AM.)
Thanks Meter 317
See screenshots below.

Achieved from System Settings - Display - Customise Brightness

There is a clear difference and the brightness had been reduced to a very tolerable level, hence saving battery at the same time not giving a terrible screen as well. Is just right for my taste. Tinker around to get your perfect balance.

**EDIT: Had issues attaching screenshots earlier

Please note. The FIRST setting in the third screenshot will not go below that set in the second screenshot.

**SECOND EDIT: I have changed the minimum level to 10 now. And also bumped up the 55 to 58 (the level of 1000 is the office lighting level). Seems more realistic.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using XDA

anilisanil
Old
Thanks Meter 98
Quote:
Originally Posted by thechints View Post
See screenshots below.

Achieved from System Settings - Display - Customise Brightness

Sent from my GT-N7000 using XDA

What settings did you use?

---------- Post added at 11:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExilHh View Post
Try to uncheck "place new widget/app on homescreen" in PlayStore settings.
That is the first thing I tried doing. The setting is not honored.

Why I am not playing around with PS is because a slightest of change would get me that pesky incompatibility error.

Now google did something to not to display apps that are not compatible, so I wouldn't even know if I have the error!

abhisahara
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1710

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by lenti_db View Post
could someone help me with theese 2 problems PLEASE
Problem 1: Some apps on google play are not aviable for download, it is telling me
The device is not compatible with this version
Can i fix this?
it's so booring to google for the apk's and install them from there :/

Problem 2: I'm downloading the new gapps update, rebooting to recovery mode, trying to install the new GAPPS, but nothing happens the green bar thats telling me how mutch left it is just keeps going out of range....
Answer 1 . - Are you on custom dpi ? If yes try downloading the apps being on any stock dpi like 320 or 240 or 160. Its a limitation of market and not the rom.

Answer 2 . - Haven't tried updating the gaaps. Will try and let know the results.
The Following User Says Thank You to abhisahara For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

thechints
Old
Thanks Meter 317
Quote:
Originally Posted by anilisanil View Post
What settings did you use?

---------- Post added at 11:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 AM ----------

See the EDITED post please. Had issues uploading the Screenshots. Also had to change the minimum level from 5 to 10. Sounded and seemed more realistic.

Will run through the day and report the battery levels in the evening.

ajamils
Old
Thanks Meter 98
Quote:
Originally Posted by afilopou View Post
On the navigation bar(bottom left) how many soft keys you have ? 3? if so go to euphoria control-navigation bar and add another button "Menu"

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk
I had 4 icons and now I have added 5th with "Menu". Now how do I fix the wallpaper issue? When I press and hold on the home screen, I do not even get an option to change wallpaper and if I change it from Settings/Display, I still have black background.

Tags
!!!xtremer!!!, *abhi boomed here*, antiochasylum's avatar is watching you, awesomesauce, batman is a lie, endorsed by chasmodo, epic rom is epic, face melting goodness, humpty dumpty was pushed, ics, lordmanhattan was here, stunner, tasty, toxicthunder swears by this
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe