FORUMS

Which OEM Would You Like to Help?

Most manufacturers have moments of greatness and moments of decadence, and in the past few years … more

Root T-Mobile S6/Edge on 5.1.1 Without Tripping Knox

If you purchase phones from a carrier, you may be no stranger to the difficulties … more

IonVR Coming Soon, HTC M9 Dev Edition Gets Android 5.1 – XDA TV

The HTC M9 Developer Edition has received Android 5.1. That and … more

Android 5.1.1 Omni ROM For Motorola Xoom

Back in Feb 2011, the Motorola Xoom became the first device to be sold with Android 3.0 … more

[ROM] // NexusMod ICS 2 Zero // [RETIRED]

1,365 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,262
 
By M0D1441, Retired Recognized Developer on 17th April 2012, 10:58 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
23rd April 2012, 05:49 AM |#381  
Khizar's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 8,834
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sathed

Are you connected to wifi?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using xda premium

No
 
 
23rd April 2012, 05:54 AM |#382  
Senior Member
Flag Utah
Thanks Meter: 15
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by k786

No

Hmmm.. I only ever have that issue when I'm connected to wifi. I have to disconnect before sending the MMS message.
23rd April 2012, 06:01 AM |#383  
Member
Thanks Meter: 11
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razpr


Is it me or are download LTE speeds slower after installing? I came from Stock 2.3.6 and i was downloading at 1.2MB/s and now im at around 500 KB/s :/ sometimes i see 4g and sometimes i see the LTE icon.

Any idea what happened here or did everyone else's LTE speeds remained the same?

i'm having the same problem. Download speeds have dropped down to 4-5Mbps. I used to get 25-30Mbps.
23rd April 2012, 06:14 AM |#384  
Senior Member
Flag St. Charles, MO
Thanks Meter: 24
 
Donate to Me
More
I'm DL at 20 to 24mbs mabey try reflashing radio and follow instructions closely. Might need to reflash rom as well. Hope it helps

Sent from a skyrocket in flight . . . afternoon delight
23rd April 2012, 06:17 AM |#385  
Senior Member
Flag Utah
Thanks Meter: 15
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xclusivx

i'm having the same problem. Download speeds have dropped down to 4-5Mbps. I used to get 25-30Mbps.

Which radio are you using? I'm using UCLD2 and I'm getting my standard 35-40 Mbps.
23rd April 2012, 06:34 AM |#386  
Member
Thanks Meter: 11
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeGrateful

I'm DL at 20 to 24mbs mabey try reflashing radio and follow instructions closely. Might need to reflash rom as well. Hope it helps

Sent from a skyrocket in flight . . . afternoon delight

i reflashed the ROM earlier and got the same result. i'll try reflashing the radio and then ROM again and report back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sathed

Which radio are you using? I'm using UCLD2 and I'm getting my standard 35-40 Mbps.


I'm using UCLD2 as well.
23rd April 2012, 06:41 AM |#387  
xcrazydx's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2,196
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sathed

I believe the email.apk stops working when social hub is removed. It was discussed earlier in the thread.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using xda premium

You can remove social hub and still use email as long as you don't select the push feature. It will still check email at whatever frequency you set.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to xcrazydx For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd April 2012, 07:25 AM |#388  
Senior Member
Flag St. Charles, MO
Thanks Meter: 24
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sathed

Which radio are you using? I'm using UCLD2 and I'm getting my standard 35-40 Mbps.

Same here but my area just got lte so I guess its just a matter of time till I start getting those speeds.

Sent from a skyrocket in flight . . . afternoon delight
23rd April 2012, 01:53 PM |#389  
Senior Member
Flag ATX
Thanks Meter: 78
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xcrazydx

You can remove social hub and still use email as long as you don't select the push feature. It will still check email at whatever frequency you set.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

I'm not sure this is 100% accurate, I've removed all "hubs" and use email with Push enabled and don't have any problems.
23rd April 2012, 03:22 PM |#390  
Senior Member
Flag Utah
Thanks Meter: 15
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RiPpeR_dUdE

I'm not sure this is 100% accurate, I've removed all "hubs" and use email with Push enabled and don't have any problems.

Email or Gmail?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using xda premium
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes