XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Carrier Question

Tip us?

Rebel908
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 30
Default Carrier Question

So I am on Verizon using the Galaxy Nexus, and obviously Verizon is dragging its feet since there are reports of Sprint's LTE Nexus shipping with 4.0.4.

Kinda tired of Verizon's BS and thinking of jumping ship, but to who I have no idea.

Grandfathered into Verizon's network with Unlimited Data, and I can't bring myself to part with it.

So my options are the other 3 networks.

AT&T had HSPA+ in my school area and LTE in my home area (although I can't get unlimited data....) and hot swapping between phones is tempting.

Sprint is the next option, but I don't want to be stuck on another CDMA provider. WiMax in my areas but not in its initial LTE roll out, and I have no faith LightSquared will get its stuff together even with the extra 2 years.

T-Mo, no LTE plans I know of, and not really interested. Cheap though.

Anyone have any input? Suggestions for a carrier?

Power data user, can tailor usages to conform to data limitations.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium
Device History: HTC Thunderbolt (VZW), Motorola Droid Bionic (VZW), Samsung Galaxy Nexus (VZW), Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (VZW), LG Nexus 4 (TMO!), Samsung Galaxy S 4 (VZW), HTC One (VZW)

Current devices: Moto X (VZW), WiFi Nexus 7 FHD

orb3000
Old
XDA News Writer / Senior Moderator
Thanks Meter 3010
Location: T r a v e l i n g Likes: HTC & XDA Dislikes: apples...

DONATE TO ME
Closed, use proper network section
orb

HTC One Max - HTC Butterfly S - HTC Universal

XDA is about developing and is for developers. Any user that recognises that will gain the most benefit from this site

This is and always will be a site for developers, pure and simple. Without them we are nothing, without them there would be no reason for XDA Developers to exist; we should never ever forget that. Without them this place would not be called XDA-Developers but something else, e.g Mobile Phone User Support Services For Ungrateful Nerds.

Previous devices: HTC: Treo 650 - Excalibur - Diamond - Diamond 2 - Maple - HD2 - Rhodium - Desire Z - Desire HD - Vivid - Sensation - One V - One X - Titan II - One X+ - DNA - Butterfly
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe