Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[MOD] Tablet/Hybrid UI Mode [CM9][ALPHA6+]

OP slick_rick

23rd April 2012, 05:02 AM   |  #31  
DutchDogg54's Avatar
Forum Moderator
Flag Des Moines, IA
Thanks Meter: 2,071
 
2,105 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
Donate to Me
More
OP - just grabbing the files needed and noticed the hacked NOVA launcher is linked to a post in this thread..both the original and mirror links are not taking us anywhere but the 3rd page of this thread
23rd April 2012, 05:11 AM   |  #32  
slick_rick's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Immokalee/Tampa FL
Thanks Meter: 6,201
 
2,877 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchDogg54

OP - just grabbing the files needed and noticed the hacked NOVA launcher is linked to a post in this thread..both the original and mirror links are not taking us anywhere but the 3rd page of this thread

Sorry about that, fixed now.
The Following User Says Thank You to slick_rick For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd April 2012, 05:27 AM   |  #33  
Senior Member
Flag Pittsburgh
Thanks Meter: 15
 
241 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
More
Weird error but after making a phone call my system UI crashed and now my status bar is gone
23rd April 2012, 05:31 AM   |  #34  
bigpeng's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag The U S of A!
Thanks Meter: 1,147
 
1,401 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2010
Donate to Me
More
I didn't have any play store issues while on AOKP 33, anyone else? I'm about to try this on Nocturnal Venum, got reports that it runs smooth as well, 32 of course.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using XDA
23rd April 2012, 05:55 AM   |  #35  
slick_rick's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Immokalee/Tampa FL
Thanks Meter: 6,201
 
2,877 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rizdog23

Weird error but after making a phone call my system UI crashed and now my status bar is gone

Sorry thats never happened to me so far. Did you do a clean install?
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigpeng

I didn't have any play store issues while on AOKP 33, anyone else? I'm about to try this on Nocturnal Venum, got reports that it runs smooth as well, 32 of course.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using XDA

Let me know how it goes so I can update OP.
Last edited by slick_rick; 23rd April 2012 at 05:58 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to slick_rick For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd April 2012, 06:18 AM   |  #36  
bigpeng's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag The U S of A!
Thanks Meter: 1,147
 
1,401 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rsalinas1

Sorry thats never happened to me so far. Did you do a clean install?

Let me know how it goes so I can update OP.

Works great on Nocturnal Venum, except I'm getting systemui stopped working every so often. Going into Facebook app and opening a pic for example.

Works amazing otherwise.


Sent from my SPH-D710 using XDA
23rd April 2012, 06:28 AM   |  #37  
slick_rick's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Immokalee/Tampa FL
Thanks Meter: 6,201
 
2,877 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigpeng

Works great on Nocturnal Venum, except I'm getting systemui stopped working every so often. Going into Facebook app and opening a pic for example.

Works amazing otherwise.


Sent from my SPH-D710 using XDA

Oh well in that case idk lol. As long as it still works aside from the occasional FC.
The Following User Says Thank You to slick_rick For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd April 2012, 07:44 AM   |  #38  
Carbajal3009's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Westminster
Thanks Meter: 320
 
1,272 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
More
alright i have everything up and running but i keep getting FCs on system ui and launcher...what did i do wrong?? build 33 everything
23rd April 2012, 08:19 AM   |  #39  
slick_rick's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Immokalee/Tampa FL
Thanks Meter: 6,201
 
2,877 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carbajal3009

alright i have everything up and running but i keep getting FCs on system ui and launcher...what did i do wrong?? build 33 everything

Clean install? What launcher are you using? I didn't get any system ui FC's at all.
The Following User Says Thank You to slick_rick For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd April 2012, 08:33 AM   |  #40  
Jnoles07's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 15
 
155 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
I get system UI closes constantly while in any app, including this one. The nav bar disappears for a couple seconds then comes back. Cleanest install possible. Launcher shouldn't matter since it is only while in an app but I'm running the standard nova Launcher, unhacked.

Edit: I found a fix. In rom control in the navigation bar just enable four buttons instead of the standard three. I chose to make the fourth button menu. No force closes, and it comes in handy actually.

Oh, this is hands down the best mod/theme for our phone. Thank you.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium
Last edited by Jnoles07; 23rd April 2012 at 08:43 AM.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jnoles07 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes