Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Potential camera problem?

OP Grimcreaper

23rd April 2012, 06:09 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 2

51 posts
Ive been using the camera without any issues so im not sure if it is related only to a couple apps or if its a possible problem with the camera that may get worse over time.

When using redlaser or att code scanner, after the item is done being scanned, the camera itself makes an audible click which is not a shutter noise. You can feel it, its not as strong a feel as the haptic feedback so i believe its the camera.
Is this something i should be worried about? Should i do an exchange on it?

On a side note, this click does not happen with the normal camera app or with any others ive used, just redlaser and att code scanner so far.
23rd April 2012, 08:36 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 4

22 posts
try factory restart
The Following User Says Thank You to moto rola For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd April 2012, 03:56 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 32

180 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimcreaper

Ive been using the camera without any issues so im not sure if it is related only to a couple apps or if its a possible problem with the camera that may get worse over time.

When using redlaser or att code scanner, after the item is done being scanned, the camera itself makes an audible click which is not a shutter noise. You can feel it, its not as strong a feel as the haptic feedback so i believe its the camera.
Is this something i should be worried about? Should i do an exchange on it?

On a side note, this click does not happen with the normal camera app or with any others ive used, just redlaser and att code scanner so far.

Its pretty normal... I use a bar code reader on both my atrixes (ones brand new) and I get that as well.

---------- Post added at 02:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:56 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by moto rola

try factory restart

And that's going to help how?
The Following User Says Thank You to tehrules For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th April 2012, 12:44 AM   |  #4  
Flag Manchester
Thanks Meter: 36

172 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tehrules

Its pretty normal... I use a bar code reader on both my atrixes (ones brand new) and I get that as well.

---------- Post added at 02:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:56 PM ----------

And that's going to help how?

Yea i can confirm this…this is normal. I think happens because of the camera focusing.
The Following User Says Thank You to giqbal For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th April 2012, 02:45 PM   |  #5  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 2

51 posts
Thank you guys for the feedback and suggestion Glad to know that its not an issue!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread