FORUMS

PSA: You Can Optimize Your Note 4’s Recents Menu & RAM

The Note 4 never had the fastest Recents Menu, and despite its 3GB of RAM, … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (July 25 – Aug 1)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Voices Of XDA: Orbiting The Earth With Android

Editor’s note: This week’s feature has been written by forum … more

CloudPlayer: DIY HiFi Music Streaming Solution

In our Helpful Guide to Music Streaming Services, we mentioned several different services … more

(MOD)(APK)Beats Audio(2.3+up)04/03/2012

1,225 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,218
 
By RockoDev, Recognized Contributor on 1st March 2012, 03:19 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
22nd April 2012, 09:49 AM |#1031  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
ok now im with motorola milestone running cm9 ICS ,
so what file i need to download that can be work on my phone and what i need to do with him please ?
 
 
22nd April 2012, 09:56 AM |#1032  
Senior Member
Flag Johns Creek
Thanks Meter: 296
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by adome5

ok now im with motorola milestone running cm9 ICS ,
so what file i need to download that can be work on my phone and what i need to do with him please ?

ICS already has Legacy Audio which is the same as beats

Sent from Narnia
23rd April 2012, 12:50 AM |#1033  
meishkov's Avatar
Member
Flag Sterling Heights, MI
Thanks Meter: 15
 
More
Question
I take it this should work on the OG Droid? As in the original Motorola Droid, not Milestone...I know the OG doesn't get much love here, for good reason, so not sure if it's a well known device or not. I downloaded the 1st file, like 767KB filesize. Looks it it'd be the right one out of all those in the OP. Been looking for this for awhile but not sure if it's compatible even tho it says gingerbread 2.3+
23rd April 2012, 07:38 AM |#1034  
lenti_db's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Ronneby
Thanks Meter: 11
 
More
Does this work on Galaxy Note with ICS StuNNeR - 1.4.19 ROM?
23rd April 2012, 09:06 AM |#1035  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 159
 
More
You Can Try It
Quote:
Originally Posted by lenti_db

Does this work on Galaxy Note with ICS StuNNeR - 1.4.19 ROM?

You Can Try It, it will not hurt your rom, I had had it installed.
23rd April 2012, 01:59 PM |#1036  
TheSSJ's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 942
 
Donate to Me
More
@RockoDev: I just wanted to let you know, that the mod works with the LG P990 (Optimus 2x). Maybe you want to update your 2nd post

Thanks
23rd April 2012, 02:42 PM |#1037  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 45
 
More
Working on the OG!
Quote:
Originally Posted by meishkov

I take it this should work on the OG Droid? As in the original Motorola Droid, not Milestone...I know the OG doesn't get much love here, for good reason, so not sure if it's a well known device or not. I downloaded the 1st file, like 767KB filesize. Looks it it'd be the right one out of all those in the OP. Been looking for this for awhile but not sure if it's compatible even tho it says gingerbread 2.3+

Works Great on my OG Droid!

Thanks Rockodev for putting this together!
23rd April 2012, 06:25 PM |#1038  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
hi , which file should i d/l for a locked motorola photon ?
and how to install it ?
thank you.
I'm running stock 198_7 with deblur and debloat mod.
24th April 2012, 04:11 AM |#1039  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 42
 
More
Works great on my Samsung Fascinate. I used the sgsII317, placed it in the system files using file explorer and fixed permissions as instructed. Zip didn't stick for me.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using XDA
24th April 2012, 05:59 AM |#1040  
RockoDev's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Denver, CO
Thanks Meter: 2,218
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSSJ

@RockoDev: I just wanted to let you know, that the mod works with the LG P990 (Optimus 2x). Maybe you want to update your 2nd post

Thanks

done and thanks
24th April 2012, 06:00 AM |#1041  
RockoDev's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Denver, CO
Thanks Meter: 2,218
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10-Dee-Q

hi , which file should i d/l for a locked motorola photon ?
and how to install it ?
thank you.
I'm running stock 198_7 with deblur and debloat mod.

0314.zip

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
amazing, beats audio, best tweak, broken app, egomaniac, rockodev, supermegaconfused sound tweaker (?)
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes