Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,804,814 Members 50,889 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] MIUI v4-2.3.23 for X10 Mini | Beta3 | 23/03/12 | Released!

Tip us?
 
hectorrai
Old
#351  
hectorrai's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 49
Posts: 291
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Ludhiana,Punjab,India
Hey man great work.... I would like to know is phone(calling and all) working. If yes I will be downloading tomorrow.

Sent from my E10i using xda premium
 
TrissyGE
Old
#352  
TrissyGE's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 48
Posts: 224
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Langenfeld
Quote:
Originally Posted by hectorrai View Post
Hey man great work.... I would like to know is phone(calling and all) working. If yes I will be downloading tomorrow.
Quote:
Originally Posted by stelios97 View Post
What's working
  • Boot
  • GPS
  • Touchscreen
  • Keylayout
  • Bluetooth
  • GSM
  • GSM Data
  • USB Mount
  • Sensors
  • Audio
  • 3D
  • Headphones(ToogleHeadset)
  • Charger
  • Root
  • Wifi
  • Indetify in market
  • HW Acceleration
  • All MIUI Apps
What's not working:
  • Camera
  • Video Decoder
  • FM Radio
If you were able to read it would be usefull.


 
hectorrai
Old
#353  
hectorrai's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 49
Posts: 291
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Ludhiana,Punjab,India
Thanks

Sent from my E10i using xda premium
 
muwatally
Old
#354  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 8
Posts: 110
Join Date: Nov 2010
great rom!!!
But wait for camera fix..
 
Mchasard
Old
#355  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 57
Posts: 707
Join Date: Dec 2010
no way to enter manually apn so no way to get data 3g ....
wifi is ok ...
is there a way to get update to fix data
thanks
 
hectorrai
Old
#356  
hectorrai's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 49
Posts: 291
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Ludhiana,Punjab,India
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mchasard View Post
no way to enter manually apn so no way to get data 3g ....
wifi is ok ...
is there a way to get update to fix data
thanks
Go to settings data usage then click on Mobile networks and then access points

Sent from my E10i using xda premium
 
Mchasard
Old
(Last edited by Mchasard; 24th April 2012 at 06:58 PM.)
#357  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 57
Posts: 707
Join Date: Dec 2010
I know that but can't save the apn...strange so no way to use phone to call or receive ( its the first and main fonction for a phone lol )

Other thing at boot no pin code is requested contrary to the other rom ...

Somebodies encountered already those kind of troubles ?

Stelios please could you bring me some light ?

PS : i'm in france with the free mobile provider . the free mobile config android application works only with gingerbread . ICS is to secure to let the APN automatic enter by an application like that.

Sent from my X10 Mini using xda premium
 
hectorrai
Old
#358  
hectorrai's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 49
Posts: 291
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Ludhiana,Punjab,India
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mchasard View Post
I know that but can't save the apn...strange so no way to use phone to call or receive ( its the first and main fonction for a phone lol )

Other thing at boot no pin code is requested contrary to the other rom ...

Somebodies encountered already those kind of troubles ?

Stelios please could you bring me some light ?

PS : i'm in france with the free mobile provider . the free mobile config android application works only with gingerbread . ICS is to secure to let the APN automatic enter by an application like that.

Sent from my X10 Mini using xda premium
Then only stelios can help coz I have only used beta 1 of this rom and I was having calling problem so I switched back to mini cm7

If you want ics try A project names AOKP some KANG like name in that

Sent from my E10i using xda premium
 
Mchasard
Old
#359  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 57
Posts: 707
Join Date: Dec 2010
ok Thanks hectorrai

I hope one day stelios could work again on this project for my troubles. Am i the only guy to get such troubles?

Read you later
 
pl8715
Old
#360  
pl8715's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 104
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Rishton, Lancashire
Might sound daft, but instructions on how to flash the rom might be useful.

THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes