5,594,805 Members 36,881 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: Which type of power controls would you like to see Classic v0.1.0 Supermagic?
Sense Quick Settings 252 37.61%
Power Control Widgets like CM7 and Froyo 125 18.66%
Both 286 42.69%
Neither or something else 41 6.12%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 670. You may not vote on this poll

[ROM] The Classic v0.1.0 - finale

Tip us?

boombotz401
Old
Thanks Meter 373
Trolling in my eyes is someone who follows a thread for no other reason but to disrupt it and cause issues.
correct me if I'm wrong but anyone trying to contribute to this thread in a good manner couldn't in no way be labeled a "troll" no matter how much they post

D you've been a great contributer to this thread as far as I'm concerened so if your a troll then so am I lol
The Following User Says Thank You to boombotz401 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

rootlinux
Old
Thanks Meter 2493

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by boombotz401 View Post
Trolling in my eyes is someone who follows a thread for no other reason but to disrupt it and cause issues.
correct me if I'm wrong but anyone trying to contribute to this thread in a good manner couldn't in no way be labeled a "troll" no matter how much they post

D you've been a great contributer to this thread as far as I'm concerened so if your a troll then so am I lol
What he said.

Sent from my EVO 4G using Tapatalk 2
Nothing to see here
The Following User Says Thank You to rootlinux For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Scotlac
Old
Thanks Meter 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by dfuse06 View Post
So I want to know if I am trolling for being busy in life and dropping every once in a while and doing what I can do to give back. I have been on here over a yr and I have been seeing a lot about ppl trolling and I didn't know what that was. Stupid sorry I was just wondering

Sent from my PC36100 using xda premium
Absolutely not! Trolls are people who come on to forums and deliberately try to stir things up and cause trouble. You sir, are the farthest thing from a troll.
The Following User Says Thank You to Scotlac For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Mikekelso421
Old
Thanks Meter 183
Quote:
Originally Posted by boombotz401 View Post

all the links are dead...well not dead but i cant find the roms on the server..it says theyre not found...

Scotlac
Old
Thanks Meter 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikekelso421 View Post
all the links are dead...well not dead but i cant find the roms on the server..it says theyre not found...
Tommy accidentally deleted them off the server the other day and hasn't had time to get them back up. Scroll back a few pages and you'll find links where others have put them up.
The Following User Says Thank You to Scotlac For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Rxpert
Old
Thanks Meter 607
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=trolling

life
Old
Thanks Meter 734
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikekelso421 View Post
Here is the links to the rom. maybe tommy can update the OP with these mirrors until his roms are back on server, or supermagic is released.

Quote:
Originally Posted by X_N_ View Post
Ok here is 0.0.5 Senseless http://d-h.st/hiA

And here is 0.0.5 Sense http://d-h.st/nOv
Quote:
Originally Posted by kermit22 View Post
Here is a link to 0.0.6 for anyone wanting to download.

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B_j...UduLXVMNU40ZGc

Hopefully I shared it out correctly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by life_420 View Post
dev-host link for v0.0.6:
click here

MD5 sum:
3e8832d8c5808e924e4ed52a16084da9
My Devices
Verizon LG G2-related forums
Sprint Samsung Galaxy S III-related forums
Hp Touchpad-related forums
Sprint HTC Evo 4G (OG)-related forums
don't waste the post, just click the button!!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to life For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

tommytomatoe
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 6792

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by dfuse06 View Post
So I want to know if I am trolling for being busy in life and dropping every once in a while and doing what I can do to give back. I have been on here over a yr and I have been seeing a lot about ppl trolling and I didn't know what that was. Stupid sorry I was just wondering

Sent from my PC36100 using xda premium
yes. you're a troll. you're all trolls. :)

btw. thanks everyone for making this the best community ever. I really do appreciate you!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to tommytomatoe For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

tommytomatoe
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 6792

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by life_420 View Post
Here is the links to the rom. maybe tommy can update the OP with these mirrors until his roms are back on server, or supermagic is released.
op updated with mirrors!! thanks to all three :)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tommytomatoe For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

culua
Old
Thanks Meter 23
Is it just me or all ur links to download are broken.

Nvm I notice the upper post thanks.
Sent from my PC36100 using XDA

Tags
best rom everrrrr, optmized, redifined, rosie, sense, the last rom for the og4g. period!, tommyt the romonster