OP wtogami

22nd April 2012, 10:10 PM   |  #1651  
Flag Colonial Heights,VA
Thanks Meter: 1,088

2,706 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeinzu

I've gotten close to 20 hours with 4 hours screen on time on an Epic Touch battery.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

Yea it can be done if you manage your phone correctly. But the quote I did you can clearly see screen was barely on. Just pointing out the obvious reason.

Sent from my Epic Ice Cream Sandwhich
23rd April 2012, 12:03 AM   |  #1652  
Recognized Themer
Flag Texas
Thanks Meter: 8,929

13,766 posts
Donate to Me
More
Would show mine but.... my battery is shot... its draining in less than 5 hours over all 3g ='[. Need a new touch battery.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using xda premium
23rd April 2012, 07:26 AM   |  #1653  
Thanks Meter: 19

195 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashbuly

My laptop shuts off the usb ports if there is no activity on them after a certain amount of time. Have to reboot to turn them back on

Sent from my pimped out CM9 ICS Epic 4G

There should be a way to turn them back on. I would think it would be automatic when something in plugged into one. Considering turning them off would be a power management thing. You could duplicate your power profile and then disable putting USB ports in suspend mode. This would allow you to toggle USB back on while retaining the rest of the power settings of the mode. Then switch back when done. Though like I said that should already be happening automatically without the need of the alternate profile to do it.
23rd April 2012, 07:41 AM   |  #1654  
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 17

150 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by incisivekeith

Alright, I was referring to the text box of the messaging app. The question still remains.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using XDA

This bugged me for a bit too. I started using GoSMS since it doesn't compress MMS and when you hit 'Enter' it doesn't send the message, it just creates a new line.

GoSMS + Dark Theme = Happy Camper

Sent from my SPH-D700 using XDA App
23rd April 2012, 12:25 PM   |  #1655  
Thanks Meter: 72

1,202 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by IronReaver17

This bugged me for a bit too. I started using GoSMS since it doesn't compress MMS and when you hit 'Enter' it doesn't send the message, it just creates a new line.

GoSMS + Dark Theme = Happy Camper

Sent from my SPH-D700 using XDA App

Thanks, I'll give GoSMS a try.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using XDA
23rd April 2012, 02:01 PM   |  #1656  
Earth
Thanks Meter: 415

1,641 posts
More
I have only had one issue sending MMS, and that turned out to be a Sprint thing... send a message and just let it sit there sending for a bit. See if it fixes itself.... MMS is working on my phone.. no themes, no kernels.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using xda premium
23rd April 2012, 05:35 PM   |  #1657  
Flag California
Thanks Meter: 16

168 posts
More
It seems that every time I switch to a new ROM my data won't work. I have tried toggling airplane mode and data but it doesn't do anything. Anyone have any idea on why this is happening or what I should do?
23rd April 2012, 05:49 PM   |  #1658  
Flag Poland, IN
Thanks Meter: 59

358 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jct522

It seems that every time I switch to a new ROM my data won't work. I have tried toggling airplane mode and data but it doesn't do anything. Anyone have any idea on why this is happening or what I should do?

Have you checked your settings/ ( data usage) more.../mobile networks ?
23rd April 2012, 05:52 PM   |  #1659  
Flag California
Thanks Meter: 16

168 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidh59

Have you checked your settings/ ( data usage) more.../mobile networks ?

Ya I went in and toggled all of those on and off. Didn't do anything. It seems like the only thing I do that works is to re Odin the modem which is kind of annoying but it worked I guess.
23rd April 2012, 07:53 PM   |  #1660  
Thanks Meter: 1

39 posts
So is the picture/mms not sending over 3G being looked into at all? I really wish I knew if it was more of a FC09 issue or the beta 2.

I have reinstalled FC09 a million different ways and have updated my profile and prl with no luck in fixing mms.

Will going to one of my back ups from beta 1 will fix it?

Also if you load a backup that was on the EL30 modem will it load with that or will it be the backed up rom but with the new modem I installed?

And is any one else experiencing these issue?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread