5,604,443 Members 47,395 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][06-05-2012] | hylz Ice Cold Sandwich - AOKP | Theme Edition v3

Tip us?
 
wtr_dhd
Old
#421  
wtr_dhd's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 179
Posts: 583
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Flanders
Quote:
Originally Posted by wtr_dhd View Post
I do not see remaining chars left whilst typing an SMS. Any way to enable this option ?

Problem solved, it seems that when I come at the end of first (part of) SMS, it only starts counting then at that point
 
dkasak
Old
#422  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 11
Join Date: Dec 2008
Default WIFI

I haven't been able to get WIFI working with *any* Ice Cold Sandwich builds Everything else ( minus camera ) works for me. I'm in Australia. I've read that there are some issues for international users. I've tried the wifi fix thing included, but it's not really clear what you're supposed to actually DO with this app. I've also tried rolling back to an older kernel ( as some users reported that this might fix things ). No luck Are there any Australian users who have WIFI working?
 
daveyglow
Old
#423  
daveyglow's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 65
Posts: 468
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Carson
Quote:
Originally Posted by dkasak View Post
I haven't been able to get WIFI working with *any* Ice Cold Sandwich builds Everything else ( minus camera ) works for me. I'm in Australia. I've read that there are some issues for international users. I've tried the wifi fix thing included, but it's not really clear what you're supposed to actually DO with this app. I've also tried rolling back to an older kernel ( as some users reported that this might fix things ). No luck Are there any Australian users who have WIFI working?
This isnt ice colds thread.

Sent from my Inspire 4G using Tapatalk
 
ted dibiase
Old
#424  
ted dibiase's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 9
Posts: 170
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: london
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamercan View Post
battery can be made ​​for the setting. Rom Control Check
Huh?I was asking about wifi not the battery!!!"!!Wifi connects then it disconnects and say not in range when my router is in the same room!

Sent from my Inspire 4G using xda premium
 
tamercan
Old
#425  
tamercan's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 165
Posts: 336
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Bursa

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by ted dibiase View Post
Huh?I was asking about wifi not the battery!!!"!!Wifi connects then it disconnects and say not in range when my router is in the same room!

Sent from my Inspire 4G using xda premium
many said could not understand the problem. but take care
DEVICE : HTC ONE

OS :
From:
 
ted dibiase
Old
#426  
ted dibiase's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 9
Posts: 170
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: london
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamercan View Post
many said could not understand the problem. but take care
Im sorry I don't understand what you mean!?

Sent from my Inspire 4G using xda premium
 
tamercan
Old
#427  
tamercan's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 165
Posts: 336
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Bursa

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by ted dibiase View Post
Im sorry I don't understand what you mean!?

Sent from my Inspire 4G using xda premium
I'm sorry. English is bad. With the care of the problem
DEVICE : HTC ONE

OS :
From:
 
didi58
Old
(Last edited by didi58; 23rd April 2012 at 02:57 PM.)
#428  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 21
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Vellmar
Hallo tamercan,

is it possible to install this Phone. apk from this Rome "RD-MIUI_ICS_2. 4. 6" here?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Schnappschuss von mir 7.jpg
Views:	218
Size:	27.8 KB
ID:	1020149  
 
derTom_Germany
Old
#429  
derTom_Germany's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 7
Posts: 48
Join Date: Jan 2009
@didi58
don't use the google translation service , take Pons: http://de.pons.eu/textuebersetzung/ Sonst versteht man das nicht. Bin selbst schon reingefallen Ich helfe mal:

class would be if one gotten = it would be great if i could get it
The Following User Says Thank You to derTom_Germany For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
ted dibiase
Old
#430  
ted dibiase's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 9
Posts: 170
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: london
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamercan View Post
I'm sorry. English is bad. With the care of the problem
Thats ok! Will wait for a solution thanks for the prompt answer! Really like the build though!

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes