Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,805,233 Members 50,555 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Xperia S Case show

Tip us?
 
xIntenso
Old
#241  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 29
Join Date: Dec 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by awf View Post
Well ordered this one in black hope it's the same

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ws/eBayISA...:X:AAQ:GB:1123
Did you get it yet?
I'm thinking of buying the same one, only in white.
 
Felimenta97
Old
#242  
Felimenta97's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 2,318
Posts: 7,824
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Ribeirão Preto
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaizokan View Post
me too, i agree. And if you didn't see my pictures, see post # 230
If you want to remove it often (why?) then i think a soft case is better.

My opinion about Soft TPU (not silicone) and Hard cases:

I think that Hard cases are only better in scratch and dent protection, even though they also can damage/wear of your phone on the sides where it is attached to your phone.
Soft cases for small absorption, protection of internal components. Only with small damage or really low falls off course, because non of the standard cases are for fall damage. A downside of soft is the damage by small or sharp objects.
I see... I want something to protect it mostly from drops. I don't want something so big so the device don't get too bulky. I think I will go for the Nilkin, as I said little earlier. Or you guys have another one with good quality, so I have another option (no Silicone, please)?
 
kaizokan
Old
#243  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 77
Posts: 307
Join Date: Apr 2012
The best would be a layerd case soft inside hard outside but that would be much thicker off course...

I don't know which is better, it depends. some say hard cases are better.
maybe you should think about it one more day, and wait for more reactions.
 
Nimche
Old
#244  
Nimche's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 299
Posts: 2,637
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: San Diego, CA

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evynnstarr View Post
Third case! Nice! Can you upload pictures of them? It was so hard to decide on the customisation and all.
By the way, in how many days did you receive the case ?
Third case, I meant....I had one for my HTC HD2 then I bought one for my X10 very much like the one I got for my Xperia S.

All qualities top notch.

takes a week to make it and then couple weeks to receive it. I was in rush and paid extra for faster shipment ($19) and then I got it in two day after it was done. (Of course those were my ebay bucks.)
Sent from my White Sony Xperia Z1 (C6906) while typing right to left
--------------------------------------------------
Android 4.3

(a)Flash Junky

The Following User Says Thank You to Nimche For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
alsaqr
Old
#245  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 89
Posts: 367
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Florida
ive tried all Nillken cases
you can check the photos a few pages back
they dont make your phone fat and are good quality

the roxfit one is a bit better(see two pages back) because it covers the top and bottom too
 
Felimenta97
Old
(Last edited by Felimenta97; 22nd April 2012 at 10:47 PM.)
#246  
Felimenta97's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 2,318
Posts: 7,824
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Ribeirão Preto
Quote:
Originally Posted by alsaqr View Post
ive tried all Nillken cases
you can check the photos a few pages back
they dont make your phone fat and are good quality

the roxfit one is a bit better(see two pages back) because it covers the top and bottom too
I think I will go for the Roxfit one. Could you post a photo from the top part of the phone (jack + power button)?

OMG. The Roxfit is way too expensive... Forget it. Unless I find a white one somewhere else, on dollars, I will buy the Nilkin one.
 
milton.bain
Old
#247  
milton.bain's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1,229
Posts: 1,883
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Digboi

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaizokan View Post
me too, i agree. And if you didn't see my pictures, see post # 230
If you want to remove it often (why?) then i think a soft case is better.

My opinion about Soft TPU (not silicone) and Hard cases:

I think that Hard cases are only better in scratch and dent protection, even though they also can damage/wear of your phone on the sides where it is attached to your phone.
Soft cases for small absorption, protection of internal components. Only with small damage or really low falls off course, because non of the standard cases are for fall damage. A downside of soft is the damage by small or sharp objects.
I agree.. The hard cases will erode your nanocoating on your phone each time you remove or reattach the case

Sent from my LT26i using xda premium
Hit If I earned you a smile or a solution!
-MiLtOn

From Nokia Lumia™ 920 Black / Samsung Galaxy S4...
WP 8[ / Android 4.3
 
awf
Old
#248  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 27
Posts: 384
Join Date: May 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by xIntenso View Post
Did you get it yet?
I'm thinking of buying the same one, only in white.
Still waiting for delivery
 
ahmedoxo
Old
#249  
ahmedoxo's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 7
Posts: 104
Join Date: Nov 2010
cool stuff I see here
 
denaz
Old
#250  
denaz's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 84
Posts: 331
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Milan
Guys, with something like this:



http://www.obostore.com/imak-shine-j...-s-p-5449.html
it will be easy and safe to remove and wear it again everytime i need (to fit in the car holder) without scratch the cover as with the hard case? Or i am wrong?

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes