FORUMS

Unofficial Xposed For Lollipop Touchwiz With Flashable Zip

XDA Recognized Developer arter97 has released an unofficial build … more

YotaPhone 2 Pre-Order, Xperia Z1 Price Cut – XDA TV

Android Wear 5.1.1 OTA downloads are now available. That and much more news is … more

[FTF] Sony Xperia Z Lollipop Release

Sony rolled out a Lollipop update for Xperia Z just yesterday. If you still haven’t gotten … more

Original Moto G Receives Lollipop, OTA Captured

The original Moto G was released almost two years ago. Motorola still continues to … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Neo/V] Baseband And Kernel Collection (Update 07/09)

19th March 2012, 06:47 AM |#31  
Member
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Smile
Quote:
Originally Posted by aimcr7

Oh sorry.

A. Have you installed SE fastboot driver?

B. Try redownload the file.

Sent from my MT15i using XDA

A. installed some time its working perfectly some time its not (when i bought the phone it was .62 so i rooted it with fastboot method.

B. three time i downloaded the file but not working on both windos 7 64 Bit and xp 32 bit , but solved problem by downloading earlier version its working perfectly on windows 7 itself .

c. Now i can only use flashtool is it possible to flash kernel .img file with flashtool, only used .ftf files on it , Because most of the kernal are in the form of .img ... ?
 
 
19th March 2012, 09:41 AM |#32  
aimcr7's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Yogyakarta
Thanks Meter: 802
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sreerij

A. installed some time its working perfectly some time its not (when i bought the phone it was .62 so i rooted it with fastboot method.

B. three time i downloaded the file but not working on both windos 7 64 Bit and xp 32 bit , but solved problem by downloading earlier version its working perfectly on windows 7 itself .

c. Now i can only use flashtool is it possible to flash kernel .img file with flashtool, only used .ftf files on it , Because most of the kernal are in the form of .img ... ?

Its possible, but i never use it, i use fastboot methode.

Sent from my MT15i using XDA
The Following User Says Thank You to aimcr7 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
1st April 2012, 05:49 PM |#33  
Member
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
did any1 try it on neo v... i need to upgrade the baseband to .64
1st April 2012, 11:08 PM |#34  
aimcr7's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Yogyakarta
Thanks Meter: 802
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by maddyriaz

did any1 try it on neo v... i need to upgrade the baseband to .64

It works for neo v too mate.

Sent from my MT15i using XDA
5th April 2012, 11:11 AM |#35  
Senior Member
Flag Chennai
Thanks Meter: 26
 
More
can i use kernel.ftf file of MT 15i on my Xperia Arc(LT 15i)???
Are they the same???
5th April 2012, 12:11 PM |#36  
aimcr7's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Yogyakarta
Thanks Meter: 802
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by amulbaby

can i use kernel.ftf file of MT 15i on my Xperia Arc(LT 15i)???
Are they the same???

I dont think so mate, its too risky.

Sent from my MT15i using XDA
23rd April 2012, 07:38 AM |#37  
OmenHTX's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag POLAND
Thanks Meter: 863
 
Donate to Me
More
can you upload baseband .70 ?
23rd April 2012, 07:45 AM |#38  
aimcr7's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Yogyakarta
Thanks Meter: 802
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by OmenHTX

can you upload baseband .70 ?

Okay, soon mate.

Sent from my Xperia Neo using XDA
24th April 2012, 09:34 AM |#39  
aimcr7's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Yogyakarta
Thanks Meter: 802
 
More
Updated with baseband 70 from Official ICS
27th April 2012, 02:56 AM |#40  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
Smile Works Very Well!
I've flashed kernal .283 plus baseband .64 and i've got a mass increase in battery life and performance on my neo !
but i want to know if i can flash both the kernel and the baseband to neo v as well?
are they using the same kernel and baseband?
Thank you =)
The Following User Says Thank You to cornbaby93 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Xperia Neo Android Development by ThreadRank