FORUMS

Top Forum Discussions

[Q] EVO 3D doesn't start anymore :(

2 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By sch7458, Junior Member on 22nd April 2012, 03:12 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hi,

Yesterday I'd tried to flash ICS into my EVO. Since the camera and 3D didn't work, I reflashed it with KingCobra 2.3 today morning. After reinstalling my Apps, I used tethering for 4 - 5 hours. After that my EVO does neither work, nor I can turn it on! Once I removed the battery and put it back in. I tried to recharge it, the LED blinked for 2 or 3 seconds long, and then it turned off again. So practically I can't access anything right now, not even the bootloader. Have somebody experienced the same like me? I'm looking for a solution. Thanks.

23rd April 2012, 07:40 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
I hope i dont run into that problem, did you do a full wipe when you reflashed back? Did you make a nanroid back up??
23rd April 2012, 07:45 AM |#3  
Flag St Louis,mo
Thanks Meter: 104

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sch7458

Hi,

Yesterday I'd tried to flash ICS into my EVO. Since the camera and 3D didn't work, I reflashed it with KingCobra 2.3 today morning. After reinstalling my Apps, I used tethering for 4 - 5 hours. After that my EVO does neither work, nor I can turn it on! Once I removed the battery and put it back in. I tried to recharge it, the LED blinked for 2 or 3 seconds long, and then it turned off again. So practically I can't access anything right now, not even the bootloader. Have somebody experienced the same like me? I'm looking for a solution. Thanks.

in the forum about downgrading from hboot 1.5 to 1.4 it talks about what to do if your evo gets caught in this condition
23rd April 2012, 08:06 AM |#4  
Flag southmpton
Thanks Meter: 102

More
Sounds like your recovery is cwm, charge battery in dock first then try and turn it on

THISIS50.COM IF IT'S HOT IT'S HERE
23rd April 2012, 08:39 AM |#5  
Flag Tangerang
Thanks Meter: 64

More
Have you tried to push the power button + volume down + camera button.. See if it's work..

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515a using XDA
23rd April 2012, 02:51 PM |#6  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Problem solved as I tried to recharge the battery with my USB cable for 15-20 minutes. The problem is simple: Battery drained.
23rd April 2012, 03:15 PM |#7  
Flag Tangerang
Thanks Meter: 64

More
Nicely done.. Thanks for share, mate..

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515a using XDA
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)