XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][Sense 4.0][FINISHED] OrDroid 9.0.0 | EQS | APM | Tweaks | Fast & Stable

Tip us?

Maconi
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freshly_Snipes View Post
It hasn't been out 24hrs so how could you have used it all day? Also those aren't "bugs" exactly you're reporting. Those are just things that "won't work" because this is a port and aren't important to the masses at this point. Basically knit-Picking on your end... No offense but it is. We worry about key functionalities that make the ROM useable like BT, app compatibility, mms, camera and video, data, calling etc.

Screen Wake lag? Not that bad but I do agree with you here. But not bad enough that I would call it a bug.

If it's 100% functionality you want then maybe invest in a HTC ONE S? Not to be read as attacking or attributed to aggressiveness. So please understand the contextual meaning of what I type.. This ROM is basically stable and in reality could be deemed stable other than some battery issues.

Sent from my Sensation 4G using XDA
People aren't awake for 24 hours.

Also, so basically you're attacking the user for "nitpicking" when all they are doing is providing feedback on what they feel are issues they experienced while using the newest version? In a constructive manner no less?

Not sure why you're so defensive, but dismissing feedback as useless and saying it is "good enough" simply isn't, well, "good enough".

Nevertheless, best of luck to you in your endeavors I suppose.
The Following User Says Thank You to Maconi For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

nory82688
Old
Thanks Meter 110
(I know I'm on my gnex but..) I just flashed this rom to my sensation for the first time , and wanted to say this is an amazing rom! This is actually my first time using sense 4.0 and I'm in love with it. Very fast and stable . Only gripe would be battery life , but other than that seems flawless to me. Great job dev!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium
*Nexus 4, Nexus 7*

if i helped in any way,shape,or form, hit that thanks button

zukа
Old
Thanks Meter 113
Quote:
Originally Posted by shnizlon View Post
Can you please flash the attached file and let me know if it fix the quiet audio problem? Thanks
I tried out "Enable_Animation.zip" and that didn't fix the issue on my device - still got transitions into apps, but not out of them.

The Sound Fix definitely works though man, thanks heaps for that - volume is back to normal, nice and loud if you want it. As far as the music app goes, Beats works but for me I have to disable and re-enable it, and I can't play/pause or skip track from the lockscreen widget.

But I never listen to music so I'm not worried about that, just thought you'd wanna know

Prabash
Old
Thanks Meter 12
Just waiting till bluetooth is fully functional and I am gonna switch onto this beast of a ROM .. Great work Shnizlon!

Freshly_Snipes
Old
(Last edited by Freshly_Snipes; 23rd April 2012 at 08:41 AM.)
Thanks Meter 585

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maconi View Post
People aren't awake for 24 hours.

Also, so basically you're attacking the user for "nitpicking" when all they are doing is providing feedback on what they feel are issues they experienced while using the newest version? In a constructive manner no less?

Not sure why you're so defensive, but dismissing feedback as useless and saying it is "good enough" simply isn't, well, "good enough".

Nevertheless, best of luck to you in your endeavors I suppose.
You must have skimmed through it and missed the part where I clearly said "don't read this aggressively or out of context" right? Okay. Good night! A and B conversation... U know the rest.

----------------
Glad to see everyone up and functioning. Let's Hound the Mods and get Shnizlon his "recognized developer" status.

Positivity is the answer.

Sent from my Sensation 4G using XDA
Current Devices: LG G-FLEX (Stock T-Mobile) , Nexus 7 2013 LTE Stock, Samsung Galaxy Tab 5.0
Past Devices: LG G2, HTC G1, Galaxy S Vibrant, NEXUS 4, Nexus 7 wifi, Huawei Ideos, Mytouch 4G, HTC Sensation 4G, Motorola Xoom Wi-Fi,

Leader and Founder of "Brothers In Root"
Subscribe to my Youtube "Fresh-Droid TV".
http://www.youtube.com/user/SuperElv...T?feature=mhee
The Following User Says Thank You to Freshly_Snipes For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Hollilightman
Old
Thanks Meter 46
Thumbs up Great work Shnizlon

Hello Shnizlon

Thanks for the great work.
Am enthusiastic about the ROM.
Songs I still swinging with the ROMs (OrDroid and CoreDroid) because your ROM can no bluetooth file transfer. Real shame. Find under "Sending ..." no bluetooth. I can not receive data.
Nevertheless, thanks for the hard work ... Toi toi toi looking for a working BT.

Terepin
Old
Thanks Meter 336

DONATE TO ME
I would LOVE to use this ROM, but the lack of News widget and app is a showstoper for me.
My level of sarcasm is proportional to your stupidity.

ziggy1001
Old
Thanks Meter 969
Add genie widget from mdeejays rom
Mandatory IQ Checks for Smart phone users
*Please sign my petition*
If you're that dumb you shouldn't be buying something that you don't understand. (Let alone wasting your{our } time posting here)
Colour by numbers page for those who fail

vishaal
Old
Thanks Meter 8

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollilightman View Post
Hello Shnizlon
... your ROM can no bluetooth file transfer. Real shame. Find under "Sending ..." no bluetooth. I can not receive data.
Yup, lack of bt file transfer was bugging me a little too... But I found a work around

I use file expert as my file manager, (I bought pro for root access too)... anyway, there is an option in Fe to share via FTP. I've set up the connection on my Win 7 'my computer' and file transfer flies! Also, using it via ftp doesn't unmount the sd card on the phone which I like.

I'm sure that feature is available in the free version too.

Sent from my Sensation XE using Tapatalk 2 on Ordroid 3.0.0
Cheers,
Vish

ViperSS 1.1.0 | HTC Sense 4.0 | Google Android ICS 4.0.3 | AnthraX 6.0
The Following User Says Thank You to vishaal For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Hollilightman
Old
Thanks Meter 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by vishaal View Post
Yup, lack of bt file transfer was bugging me a little too... But I found a work around

I use file expert as my file manager, (I bought pro for root access too)... anyway, there is an option in Fe to share via FTP. I've set up the connection on my Win 7 'my computer' and file transfer flies! Also, using it via ftp doesn't unmount the sd card on the phone which I like.

I'm sure that feature is available in the free version too.

Sent from my Sensation XE using Tapatalk 2 on Ordroid 3.0.0
Thanks Bro, but what about using file transfer with other mobile phone via BT?

Tags
android 4, awesome, baadnewzisthebigspoon, best sensation rom, best sense 4 rom available, bricked kernel, chuuuj, coindroid, epic, fapfapfap, fapfapfap shniz n baad, htc sensation, i would plow this rom if it was woman, ic3cub3, ice cream sandwich, omfg, one s port, ordroid, quadrant useless, sense 4.0, shitzlon u r de beast, shniz can't stop won't stop!, shniz is the shniznit!!!, shnizlon ur da man!, simply amazing