Thread Closed

[ROM]AOKP Build 37[FE21 Kernel][OS 4.0.4]UPDATED 05/24/12

OP KBizzle

23rd April 2012, 05:36 AM   |  #4551  
samsmalls's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Chicago
Thanks Meter: 49
 
230 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cnstarz

no, it does not. i think only cm9 has that.

Thanks! I searched the store no luck. Guess their isn't anything to support this, however i really like this ROM it has a boatload of options. I'm surprised it wasn't included with this phones Gorgeous display.
23rd April 2012, 06:14 AM   |  #4552  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
139 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2008
do the dialer codes work
23rd April 2012, 06:29 AM   |  #4553  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 598
 
1,394 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by samsmalls

Thanks! I searched the store no luck. Guess their isn't anything to support this, however i really like this ROM it has a boatload of options. I'm surprised it wasn't included with this phones Gorgeous display.

you can download an app called Screen Adjuster that allows to adjust RGB settings. you can make the display as warm/cool as you like. check it: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...nslab.sa&hl=en
The Following User Says Thank You to cnstarz For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd April 2012, 06:45 AM   |  #4554  
samsmalls's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Chicago
Thanks Meter: 49
 
230 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
More
Thank you so much, standard screen settings is like watching dlp projection < led
23rd April 2012, 07:55 AM   |  #4555  
SkippyDogg's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Phoenix, Arizona
Thanks Meter: 45
 
210 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
More
Hmm I am coming from Calkulin's 3.0 EL29 and flashed this rom and it appears everything went without a hitch.. except that the phone's LED does not work? Usually there is a setting in "display> pulse notification light" but that option is not there. Do I have a bad flash or am I missing something? Can I flash the rom again through the stock android rom recovery? Or do I have to go back to ODIN and flash stock EL26+CWM and then reflash the rom that way?
Last edited by SkippyDogg; 23rd April 2012 at 08:10 AM.
23rd April 2012, 08:08 AM   |  #4556  
samsmalls's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Chicago
Thanks Meter: 49
 
230 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkippyDogg

Hmm I am coming from Calkulin's 3.0 EL29 and flashed this rom and it appears everything went without a hitch.. except that the phone's LED does not work? Usually there is a setting in "display> pulse notification light" but that option is not there. Do I have a bad flash or am I missing something?

It does work for the most part after a full cycle of charger i noticed it being active, however at above 90% to fully charged it seems to be inactive. When it does flash for notifications it seems to be almost pink instead of red
23rd April 2012, 08:11 AM   |  #4557  
SkippyDogg's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Phoenix, Arizona
Thanks Meter: 45
 
210 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by samsmalls

It does work for the most part after a full cycle of charger i noticed it being active, however at above 90% to fully charged it seems to be inactive. When it does flash for notifications it seems to be almost pink instead of red

Well for me, any notifcations like SMS do not trigger the LED. Nor does E-mail. While charging I don't see it as well. Should I reflash the rom to fix this?
23rd April 2012, 08:11 AM   |  #4558  
brooksyx's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Vancouver, WA
Thanks Meter: 470
 
1,877 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
More
Figured I would come over to the darkside for a bit and give this rom a try. I have always been a CM guy but I love all the features that seem to be available on this rom. Flashing now. I hope once we got an ICS source and a proper kernel the CM9 and AOKP for this phone can collaborate for the better of community!

Quote:
Originally Posted by samsmalls

It does work for the most part after a full cycle of charger i noticed it being active, however at above 90% to fully charged it seems to be inactive. When it does flash for notifications it seems to be almost pink instead of red

The epic touch is capable of showing 3 colors. Red, Blue, and Pink(Red+Blue). So its most likely pink thats showing.
23rd April 2012, 11:50 AM   |  #4559  
KBizzle's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Knoxville
Thanks Meter: 4,189
 
4,107 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2008
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkippyDogg

Well for me, any notifcations like SMS do not trigger the LED. Nor does E-mail. While charging I don't see it as well. Should I reflash the rom to fix this?

Led is buggy. I suggest light flow from the market. Works fine.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
23rd April 2012, 11:51 AM   |  #4560  
KBizzle's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Knoxville
Thanks Meter: 4,189
 
4,107 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2008
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkfire2024

Kbizzle, did you only replace mms.apk and phone.apk in comparison to T.C.P.s build on android file host?

Yes.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

The Following User Says Thank You to KBizzle For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes