Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,802,856 Members 38,243 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM]AOKP Build 37[FE21 Kernel][OS 4.0.4]UPDATED 05/24/12

Tip us?

samsmalls
Old
Thanks Meter 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by cnstarz View Post
no, it does not. i think only cm9 has that.
Thanks! I searched the store no luck. Guess their isn't anything to support this, however i really like this ROM it has a boatload of options. I'm surprised it wasn't included with this phones Gorgeous display.

pimpin oh boy
Old
Thanks Meter 3
do the dialer codes work

cnstarz
Old
Thanks Meter 597
Quote:
Originally Posted by samsmalls View Post
Thanks! I searched the store no luck. Guess their isn't anything to support this, however i really like this ROM it has a boatload of options. I'm surprised it wasn't included with this phones Gorgeous display.
you can download an app called Screen Adjuster that allows to adjust RGB settings. you can make the display as warm/cool as you like. check it: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...nslab.sa&hl=en
The Following User Says Thank You to cnstarz For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

samsmalls
Old
Thanks Meter 48
Thank you so much, standard screen settings is like watching dlp projection < led

SkippyDogg
Old
(Last edited by SkippyDogg; 23rd April 2012 at 08:10 AM.)
Thanks Meter 45
Hmm I am coming from Calkulin's 3.0 EL29 and flashed this rom and it appears everything went without a hitch.. except that the phone's LED does not work? Usually there is a setting in "display> pulse notification light" but that option is not there. Do I have a bad flash or am I missing something? Can I flash the rom again through the stock android rom recovery? Or do I have to go back to ODIN and flash stock EL26+CWM and then reflash the rom that way?

samsmalls
Old
Thanks Meter 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkippyDogg View Post
Hmm I am coming from Calkulin's 3.0 EL29 and flashed this rom and it appears everything went without a hitch.. except that the phone's LED does not work? Usually there is a setting in "display> pulse notification light" but that option is not there. Do I have a bad flash or am I missing something?
It does work for the most part after a full cycle of charger i noticed it being active, however at above 90% to fully charged it seems to be inactive. When it does flash for notifications it seems to be almost pink instead of red

SkippyDogg
Old
Thanks Meter 45
Quote:
It does work for the most part after a full cycle of charger i noticed it being active, however at above 90% to fully charged it seems to be inactive. When it does flash for notifications it seems to be almost pink instead of red
Well for me, any notifcations like SMS do not trigger the LED. Nor does E-mail. While charging I don't see it as well. Should I reflash the rom to fix this?

brooksyx
Old
Thanks Meter 470
Figured I would come over to the darkside for a bit and give this rom a try. I have always been a CM guy but I love all the features that seem to be available on this rom. Flashing now. I hope once we got an ICS source and a proper kernel the CM9 and AOKP for this phone can collaborate for the better of community!

Quote:
The epic touch is capable of showing 3 colors. Red, Blue, and Pink(Red+Blue). So its most likely pink thats showing.
Boost & Virgin Mobile Epic 4g Touch CM9 MMS Fix: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...6#post28439426
Virgin Mobile Epic 4g CM7 & CM9 MMS Fix: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...7#post22403917
Coug Companion App: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...aC55a3lhY3ciXQ..

KBizzle
Old
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 4,189
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkippyDogg View Post
Well for me, any notifcations like SMS do not trigger the LED. Nor does E-mail. While charging I don't see it as well. Should I reflash the rom to fix this?
Led is buggy. I suggest light flow from the market. Works fine.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

KBizzle
Old
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 4,189
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkfire2024 View Post
Kbizzle, did you only replace mms.apk and phone.apk in comparison to T.C.P.s build on android file host?
Yes.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

The Following User Says Thank You to KBizzle For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe