Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[ROM][ICS 4.0.4][NTFS][3G] Megatron (CM9 based) [v1.1.6] (Cornerstone Available)

OP ricardopvz

23rd April 2012, 04:35 AM   |  #1991  
Flag San Antonio, TX
Thanks Meter: 278

1,590 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by reisamm

Just another style for banners, & 1 avatar

Main Banner:

Small Banner:

Again, use it frelly If you still dont like it wait a while longer and you might get lucky

wheres the exFAT support?... exFAT ftw.... screw ntfs and fat32...

(note: to date, I have avoided data loss 7 times... where during these situations I "might" have been able to recover the data by extreme means -NTFS rebuilding... bleh)
23rd April 2012, 05:10 AM   |  #1992  
Flag Barstow
Thanks Meter: 16

97 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by juanacevedo

Flashed this rom a while ago but I'm having a issue where sound will just stop working and stay like that until i reboot. No sound from anything not apps not videos not music player. Happens randomly and sound will be up with headphones in or out. Any solutions?

Same here. Had this issue for a couple of ROMs so far.
Right now:
Geuvor test15

Also, does anyone know how to get the gallery to accept different default app for video files? Sounds silly, but i can't get my avi's to open with MX through the gallery, even though I've set it as the default player.
I2IEAILiiTY
23rd April 2012, 07:00 AM   |  #1993  
Thanks Meter: 0

n/a posts
I keep trying to download the polaris zip through the megatron parts app and I get nothing.
23rd April 2012, 07:18 AM   |  #1994  
Flag Karlovy Vary
Thanks Meter: 4

57 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by I2IEAILiiTY

I keep trying to download the polaris zip through the megatron parts app and I get nothing.

Some app are automaticaly downloaded to system/app, are you sure you already havent polaris ofice in app drawer.
23rd April 2012, 07:46 AM   |  #1995  
Flag Turkey
Thanks Meter: 2

35 posts
Everything workin' right now, I had a freeze this morning when I woked up , so I put the test 16 kernel.
Apex launcher and 140 DPI are ok so far

The CM9 seems to have resolved the visuals artefacts (bugs thx to Asus), so now waiting toi see if I will have sommes reboot or freeze

Chrome seems to have still sommes freeze

THX !!!!!!!!

Ps : sorry for my english
I2IEAILiiTY
23rd April 2012, 08:10 AM   |  #1996  
Thanks Meter: 0

n/a posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rustli

Some app are automaticaly downloaded to system/app, are you sure you already havent polaris ofice in app drawer.

Yup. The other things install like they should, but polaris says it was downloaded but it's a zip file that's supposed to be flashed in cwm, so I press reboot to recovery when prompted and can't find it. Then I reboot and look for it w/ a file manager and it's not where it says it's downloading to...
23rd April 2012, 08:37 AM   |  #1997  
Thanks Meter: 50

335 posts
I have seen a question here asking if we can change the "O" mouse cursor to an arrow pointer with blue glow. Is it possible or how to change it?
Thanks.
23rd April 2012, 08:42 AM   |  #1998  
Flag Canberra
Thanks Meter: 41

336 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by j3tt3

I have seen a question here asking if we can change the "O" mouse cursor to an arrow pointer with blue glow. Is it possible or how to change it?
Thanks.

Have you opened megatron? that might be the place to start.
23rd April 2012, 09:58 AM   |  #1999  
Flag Paris
Thanks Meter: 70

334 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by j3tt3

Thanks.

Just open Megatron Parts/Customization and check Enable Mouse Pointer in the touchpad.
Regards
23rd April 2012, 11:40 AM   |  #2000  
Thanks Meter: 21

148 posts
More
Firstly, Megatron is a massive improvement over every other ICS rom i've tried - no SODs or random reboots. So thanks!

Secondly, I'm not sure if this has been asked yet, but would it be possible to consider having an option in Megatron Parts to invert the scrolling direction of the touchpad? Basically, to make it so that when you scroll down the touchpad, it actually scrolls down the page, instead of up?

Obviously, I don't know if this is even feasible, but just putting the idea out there...

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread