Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,384 Members 44,042 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] Photon ROM 6.5 (v.2.2) | Standard, UX & Lite | [WWE] | SYS 23153 | Jan 08 2012

Tip us?

prabhat
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 156

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by neverland13 View Post
I have the latest rom with android lockscreen. When i have miss call or i have a new email or voicemail i dont have notification on the lock screen. Am i missing something? How can I check for missed call/email/voicemail without unlocking the device?
Hi neverland13,
The lock screen on UX will not show that in Main Screen area, instead you can see those (Missed call or SMS alert etc) on top Bar even in Lock Screen.

PS: I have those enabled in Lock screen CPR, so that we can have better view in Main Screen Area, but unfortunately those are not working, not sure why .

Cheers!!!
HTC Touch Diamond2 T5353
ROM: Photon ROM 6.5 - The Power of Productivity.
HSPL: OliNex HardSPL 2.51 | Radio: 4.49.25.91.

If you feel my work is worth a donation, please DONATE.

neverland13
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by prabhat View Post
Hi neverland13,
The lock screen on UX will not show that in Main Screen area, instead you can see those (Missed call or SMS alert etc) on top Bar even in Lock Screen.

PS: I have those enabled in Lock screen CPR, so that we can have better view in Main Screen Area, but unfortunately those are not working, not sure why .

Cheers!!!
Thank you for the answer

Can you please tell me from where i can enable it on the lock screen CPR? I found in the xda that for some reason all roms cooked from COM3 23153 or 29xxx not showing those notifications.
On the top bar i have a few icons and miss calls/voicemail/sms is not showing
The only one way to see it is after unlocking the phone.
If you can suggest me something better i'll appreciate it.

10x in advance

prabhat
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 156

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Thank you for the answer

Can you please tell me from where i can enable it on the lock screen CPR? I found in the xda that for some reason all roms cooked from COM3 23153 or 29xxx not showing those notifications.
On the top bar i have a few icons and miss calls/voicemail/sms is not showing
The only one way to see it is after unlocking the phone.
If you can suggest me something better i'll appreciate it.

10x in advance
All Icons should be displayed on Top Notification bar an I dont see any issue in that.

And YES, you are right abt the Builds... I can see those notifications on Lock Screen working on older builds/Stock builds. May be same events are not triggered on newer builds.

BTW the cpr file is: LS_LockScene_480x800.cpr which you can try to modify if you like . It is a plain XML style design and easy.

Cheers!!!
HTC Touch Diamond2 T5353

The Following User Says Thank You to prabhat For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

prabhat
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 156

DONATE TO ME
Lightbulb Microsoft Reader Discontinuation Notice

Hello Friends,

If any of you are using Microsoft Reader then here is another Closure Notice from M$.

Microsoft is discontinuing Microsoft Reader effective August 30, 2012, which includes download access of the Microsoft Reader application from the Microsoft Reader website. However, customers may continue to use and access the Microsoft Reader application and any .lit materials on their PCs or devices after the discontinuation on August 30, 2012. New content for purchase from retailers in the .lit format will be discontinued on November 8, 2011.

Cheers!!!
HTC Touch Diamond2 T5353

neverland13
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
All Icons should be displayed on Top Notification bar an I dont see any issue in that.

And YES, you are right abt the Builds... I can see those notifications on Lock Screen working on older builds/Stock builds. May be same events are not triggered on newer builds.

BTW the cpr file is: LS_LockScene_480x800.cpr which you can try to modify if you like . It is a plain XML style design and easy.

Cheers!!!
I noticed one may be "bug" - when you reboot your device and you do not have any voice mails you have notification New voicemail with count -1. You have to call yourself, leave a voicemail, check it and delete it and then the count is 0. Til next reboot.

Do you have the same?

prabhat
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 156

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
I noticed one may be "bug" - when you reboot your device and you do not have any voice mails you have notification New voicemail with count -1. You have to call yourself, leave a voicemail, check it and delete it and then the count is 0. Til next reboot.

Do you have the same?
Never experienced this. May be you can do a "clear storage" and see if all good?

Cheers!!!
HTC Touch Diamond2 T5353

neverland13
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Never experienced this. May be you can do a "clear storage" and see if all good?

Cheers!!!
I tried this - even i tried with different rom - with both 235xx and 29xxx i have this issue. I'm in usa with t-mobile if this helps.

Its not big deal - its just annoying. I can live with this

And something else - i have app AbsoluteCore TimeTools - with all your roms Options not working - New button menu and Options menu shows one and the same. The app is free and it is countdown/timer/etc.

Thank you again for all your work.

prabhat
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 156

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
I tried this - even i tried with different rom - with both 235xx and 29xxx i have this issue. I'm in usa with t-mobile if this helps.

Its not big deal - its just annoying. I can live with this

And something else - i have app AbsoluteCore TimeTools - with all your roms Options not working - New button menu and Options menu shows one and the same. The app is free and it is countdown/timer/etc.

Thank you again for all your work.
Thanks for your input. Will check the if there is any known issue with 235X or 29X builds.

Reg the App. I will check that in my device to see.

Cheers!!!
HTC Touch Diamond2 T5353

wakerle
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Thumbs up Thank you! and maybe?

Hi Prabhat. First of all thanks for all your development and your time and energy... using your UX edition with satisfaction. Last days i have some free time and tried to use some WP7 (metro) schemes on topaz. Two of them looks nice but laggy. And here is my question. How hard will be to customize today (home) screen to metro look? I tried TodayXlive
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1087494
with no success. Anyway, it was fast as hell and looks nice. I can understand that with sense running the speed will be not same as with no sense.
Once more thank you
The Following User Says Thank You to wakerle For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

diego1810
Old
Thanks Meter 2
hi Prabhat, thanks for your hard work, could we hope in a multilanguage kitchen?
Thank you.

Tags
diamond2 rom update, photon rom, photon rom for diamond2, rom update, topaz rom update