Post Reply

HTC EVO 4G LTE News-Videos/Pics [Official Thread]

OP sgt. slaughter

23rd April 2012, 02:44 AM   |  #751  
doeboy711's Avatar
Senior Member
Owings, MD
Thanks Meter: 177
 
1,064 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2009
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaoMinerva

lte pawns those hands down

Because the LTE has the kick stand!






oh and maybe because of the sdcard slot
23rd April 2012, 02:51 AM   |  #752  
HolloWX's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 41
 
178 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgt. slaughter

So still I'm shocked that the OneS and OneX are selling for the same on contract...

$550(200 on contract) for the EVO 4G LTE is a solid deal imho!

Though I do NOT understand how the OneS is $199($550 off contract at BestBuy) is the SAME price as the OneX...least the on contract price of $199 at ATT...

Just confusing how the OneX=OneS=EVO4GLTE price wise...

Maybe all they care about is that you sign that contract and pick what phone suits you more. One S for smaller screen, One X/4G LTE bigger screen?
23rd April 2012, 03:26 AM   |  #753  
sgt. slaughter's Avatar
OP Retired Forum Moderator
Flag Raleigh
Thanks Meter: 2,918
 
5,635 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by HolloWX

Maybe all they care about is that you sign that contract and pick what phone suits you more. One S for smaller screen, One X/4G LTE bigger screen?

Then the margins on the OneS are greater making it something carriers would want sales people to push much more than the OneX....or least the carrier with the OneS fairs better in the end margin wise...all else being equal that is...

Sent from my PG86100 using xda premium
23rd April 2012, 04:42 AM   |  #754  
Account currently disabled
Flag Memphis, TN
Thanks Meter: 492
 
2,628 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgt. slaughter

Then the margins on the OneS are greater making it something carriers would want sales people to push much more than the OneX....or least the carrier with the OneS fairs better in the end margin wise...all else being equal that is...

Sent from my PG86100 using xda premium

I think the lte will outsell the X & S & even the poor single processor V!
23rd April 2012, 07:12 AM   |  #755  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 900
 
3,605 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2010
More
Anyone going to get the gn its a rather nice device even if hw is little outdated gf couldn't wait to upgrade from 3d n got the gsii n switched over to the gn today happier with it then she was the gsii lol

Sent from my PG86100 using xda premium
23rd April 2012, 07:43 AM   |  #756  
ticklemepinks's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 438
 
1,164 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2008
i'm going thru hell, i have to find a cheap hero or evo for my mom, switch her over from her flip fone so I can use her upgrade to get the lte if it truly does drop in may... if it doesn't... then i'm doing all this for nothing as my upgrade is in june... but I want it first day, i'll be honest lolz
The Following User Says Thank You to ticklemepinks For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd April 2012, 08:16 AM   |  #757  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 900
 
3,605 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ticklemepinks

i'm going thru hell, i have to find a cheap hero or evo for my mom, switch her over from her flip fone so I can use her upgrade to get the lte if it truly does drop in may... if it doesn't... then i'm doing all this for nothing as my upgrade is in june... but I want it first day, i'll be honest lolz

To bad I just traded in both of those last weekend

Sent from my PG86100 using xda premium
23rd April 2012, 08:33 AM   |  #758  
ticklemepinks's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 438
 
1,164 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckoadiyn

To bad I just traded in both of those last weekend

Sent from my PG86100 using xda premium

dang how much would u have sold them to me for each lolz?
23rd April 2012, 09:25 AM   |  #759  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 900
 
3,605 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ticklemepinks

dang how much would u have sold them to me for each lolz?

Idk I only got 10$ for the hero n 70 for the EVO at sprint

Sent from my PG86100 using xda premium
23rd April 2012, 09:25 AM   |  #760  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
21 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
That little holder on the back is getting torn off.....

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
evo, htc, lte, sprint
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes