Donate to Me
More
cool
23rd April 2012, 09:20 AM   |  #102  
Flag Oakland Cali
Thanks Meter: 7

200 posts
Installed
Its a lot Smoother and the scrolling is way better now... Camera work! The only things that I see that I've have isse with is the Physical KeyBoard BackLight.... Its not working. I've tried to goto setting but not working. And the Default screen keyboard isn't showing, even when installing another keyboard and making it as default so now I have to use the physical keyboard, Also on the home screen when tilting or when sliding up the keyboard the rotate doesn't work. If you're on a browser and sliding the keyboard while your looking at it vertically it would still be on vertical unless you're tilt the phone, although it doesn't work on home screen... still testing...Great Work!

(EDIT) the home screen rotates work, I change it in the setting.
Last edited by ViciousxGaruda; 23rd April 2012 at 10:44 AM.
23rd April 2012, 10:03 AM   |  #103  
Flag Hanoi
Thanks Meter: 69

451 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ViciousxGaruda

Its a lot Smoother and the scrolling is way better now... Camera work! The only things that I see that I've have isse with is the Physical KeyBoard BackLight.... Its not working. I've tried to goto setting but not working. And the Default screen keyboard isn't showing, even when installing another keyboard and making it as default so now I have to use the physical keyboard, Also on the home screen when tilting or when sliding up the keyboard the rotate doesn't work. If you're on a browser and sliding the keyboard while your looking at it vertically it would still be on vertical unless you're tilt the phone, although it doesn't work on home screen... still testing...Great Work!

About Physical KeyBoard BackLight

Try this config:

Home/Settings/Display/Brightness/Custom backlight settings - select Edit other levels...

Default Keyboard Light Values is all zero. I set the Keyboard light values same with the Screen VAlues. It works !
23rd April 2012, 10:40 AM   |  #104  
Flag Oakland Cali

200 posts
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1335170084429.jpg
Views:	45
Size:	30.2 KB
ID:	1020148 This is my default....Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1335170135946.jpg
Views:	47
Size:	30.2 KB
ID:	1020150 This what I've put as yours but mines is a little different in the one which I can't change in the "UPPER" section... Also you seem to have 7 slots and I have only 6? The top part that read:
Screen(Filtered/Raw) 10/10
Screen..........................89
Button..........................255
Keyboard.....................0

Mines is different, even when I've "Change and Apply" it... I even reboot my phone just to make sure... Do you think it my battery is on low? But I've also plug it in for bit to see if it would lit up but nothing.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk
23rd April 2012, 07:20 PM   |  #105  
Flag Hanoi
Thanks Meter: 69

451 posts
More
Quote:

Attachment 1020148 This is my default....Attachment 1020150 This what I've put as yours but mines is a little different in the one which I can't change in the "UPPER" section... Also you seem to have 7 slots and I have only 6? The top part that read:
Screen(Filtered/Raw) 10/10
Screen..........................89
Button..........................255
Keyboard.....................0

Mines is different, even when I've "Change and Apply" it... I even reboot my phone just to make sure... Do you think it my battery is on low? But I've also plug it in for bit to see if it would lit up but nothing.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

Not really understand, but the value from 0-255 that the minimum to the max light. If you put your device to Auto Backlight, the Keyboard light is ON, if put off Auto, the key board light Off also.

23rd April 2012, 10:48 PM   |  #106  
Flag Oakland Cali

200 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dttung80

Not really understand, but the value from 0-255 that the minimum to the max light. If you put your device to Auto Backlight, the Keyboard light is ON, if put off Auto, the key board light Off also.

I change it to auto and now it say that part on top but my physical keyboard back light isn't on still... Although my soft keys is lighting up, just not the keyboard.......... Is you on the new test built? Because I'm on it. Does your On-Screen KeyBoard work? Mines doesn't.

Sent from my DROID2 using XDA
Last edited by ViciousxGaruda; 23rd April 2012 at 11:25 PM.
24th April 2012, 01:14 AM   |  #107  
OP Senior Member
Flag Seattle
Thanks Meter: 906

886 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

I change it to auto and now it say that part on top but my physical keyboard back light isn't on still... Although my soft keys is lighting up, just not the keyboard.......... Is you on the new test built? Because I'm on it. Does your On-Screen KeyBoard work? Mines doesn't.

I dont know what your talking about with most of that post but what i do know is the on-screen keyboard doesn't work
24th April 2012, 01:35 AM   |  #108  
Flag Oakland Cali

200 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Albinoman

I dont know what your talking about with most of that post but what i do know is the on-screen keyboard doesn't work

I'm talking about the keyboard(the slide up keyboard, physical) the back light doesn't lit. I change the settings.... So I went back to previous built and now the keyboard back light is lit. So the test built keyboard isn't working.

24th April 2012, 01:40 AM   |  #109  
OP Senior Member
Flag Seattle
Thanks Meter: 906

886 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

I'm talking about the keyboard(the slide up keyboard, physical) the back light doesn't lit. I change the settings.... So I went back to previous built and now the keyboard back light is lit. So the test built keyboard isn't working.

Oh ok. Thats correct.
24th April 2012, 01:43 AM   |  #110  
Flag Oakland Cali

200 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Albinoman

Oh ok. Thats correct.

Yeah, I have to go back to the previous build... Need my backlight at night...lol

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread