Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,209 Members 48,136 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Best ROM for Evo3d GSM with Lowest RAM Consumption

Tip us?

xchan21
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 429
Default [Q] Best ROM for Evo3d GSM with Lowest RAM Consumption

Hi folks, can you please suggest me one of the best ROM here with lowest RAM Consumption and with Stable System?
The Following User Says Thank You to xchan21 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

strykerider
Old
Thanks Meter 64
I've been using romeos 3d a weeks ago, it's good.. I see the RAM free its about 300 mb - 500 mb in my advance task killer ..

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515a using XDA
Current Devices

HTC Evo 3D BRICKED
Hboot 1.49117 Unlocked ~ S-Off
ROM : Currently running StrykeRideROM_A5, Stock Experiences
Kernel : Buttered Toast

Google Nexus 7 STOLEN
Unlocked ~ Rooted
ROM : Currently running Sentinel ROM, CM 10.1
Kernel : Franco Kernel

Google Nexus 4
Unlocked ~ Rooted
ROM : Stock 4.4.2 Rooted
Kernel : Stock Kernel

xchan21
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 429
Quote:
Originally Posted by strykerider View Post
I've been using romeos 3d a weeks ago, it's good.. I see the RAM free its about 300 mb - 500 mb in my advance task killer ..

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515a using XDA
Thank you to your response but I feel it's still more RAM consuming 'cause almost 50% of the RAM was consumed by those start up programs and executed apps. Thanks again
The Following User Says Thank You to xchan21 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

fdespotovski
Old
Thanks Meter 146
All sense 3.0 roms use more ram than aosp roms because sense needs more ram memory in order to run smoothly. I've been using ROMeOS for quite a long time and I like it very much. It says it's without sense, but in fact it has a themed version of sense, so it shouldn't make a big difference in ram usage. Another great rom is LeeDroid 5.4.

PocketDroid Staff Member

Phone: LG G2 16GB
ROM: Stock Android 4.4 Kitkat
Old
Phone: HTC EVO 3D GSM
ROM: CyanogenMod 10.2, Android 4.3
Kernel: Stock kernel
Recovery: TWRP Recovery
CPU Configuration: !!! Clocked this dual core beast at 1512mhz !!! (Qualcomm recommended frequency)
Memory: Kingston microSDHC 32 GB Class 10
Rooted and S-OFFed!
If you find something useful, please click the THANKS button.
The Following User Says Thank You to fdespotovski For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

will8578
Old
Thanks Meter 71
Iv just bought a evo3d and was wondering the same, i fancy the leedroid rom, suppose its trial and error till you find the rom you like

Sent from my R800i using xda premium
MotoG CM11 latest nightly

Android...Phone...History...
T-Mobile-Pulse---HTC Wildfire---ZTE Blade---HTC Desire---Xperia Play---HTC evo3d----sgs3 ---- sg note 2 ----- MotoG-UK

Android...Tablet...History...
Scroll 7inch---Hannspree Hannspad---Asus Transformer tf101----MOTOROLA XOOM
The Following User Says Thank You to will8578 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Pawnty
Old
Thanks Meter 106
I bought an EVO 3D and will have it by the end of the week and I've as much as decided to use LeeDroid when my phone arrives. Will have to see how it is.

The Following User Says Thank You to Pawnty For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

xchan21
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 429
Quote:
Originally Posted by will8578 View Post
Iv just bought a evo3d and was wondering the same, i fancy the leedroid rom, suppose its trial and error till you find the rom you like

Sent from my R800i using xda premium
Actually I like your ROM so much, that Beats NG, but still due to its Beta Version the ROM was not stable that much and find some minor bugs and consumes more ram, overall that's 1 of the finest ROM i've used.

xchan21
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 429
Quote:
Originally Posted by fdespotovski View Post
All sense 3.0 roms use more ram than aosp roms because sense needs more ram memory in order to run smoothly. I've been using ROMeOS for quite a long time and I like it very much. It says it's without sense, but in fact it has a themed version of sense, so it shouldn't make a big difference in ram usage. Another great rom is LeeDroid 5.4.
Thanks to your response and It will help a lot on me. I feel that ROMeOS was a stable ROM and it has no problem on the apps, but which Kernel will fits it more better, Anryl or Unity?

will8578
Old
Thanks Meter 71
Quote:
Originally Posted by xchan21 View Post
Actually I like your ROM so much, that Beats NG, but still due to its Beta Version the ROM was not stable that much and find some minor bugs and consumes more ram, overall that's 1 of the finest ROM i've used.
lol i wish it was my rom,youv got me mixed up with the willwhatevernumberitis, bless..
MotoG CM11 latest nightly

Android...Phone...History...
T-Mobile-Pulse---HTC Wildfire---ZTE Blade---HTC Desire---Xperia Play---HTC evo3d----sgs3 ---- sg note 2 ----- MotoG-UK

Android...Tablet...History...
Scroll 7inch---Hannspree Hannspad---Asus Transformer tf101----MOTOROLA XOOM

xchan21
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 429
Quote:
Originally Posted by will8578 View Post
lol i wish it was my rom,youv got me mixed up with the willwhatevernumberitis, bless..
honest mistake hehe