Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,536 Members 53,086 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Help ! My E900 isn't recognized by Windows/Zune anymore

Tip us?

muggs_ro
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Help ! My E900 isn't recognized by Windows/Zune anymore

Tried on several PC's so it's obviously a phone issue, went through all 3 Port Settings in the MFG app, no change though, i can only charge the phone and that's that, any other ideas ?

Already tried factory reset too

muggs_ro
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
No one ? I just realized that i can't even copy my music anymore lol..if only i had wireless sync setup before this happened..

davide136
Old
(Last edited by davide136; 26th April 2012 at 09:43 PM.)
Thanks Meter 65

DONATE TO ME
Even deploy doesnt work right? Maybe you have messed up something in registry...do you remember recent changes?

Sent from my LG-E900 using Board Express
if you think i helped you give me a thank or think about donating, the button is under the profile picture (university is a lot heavy for my pocketbook)

muggs_ro
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
I don't remember changing anything besides the usb settings, and once i think i tried to unlock it or even succeeded but this shouldn't interfere with the device afaik

I'm looking at a semi-bricked phone now

I didn't try to deploy but since the phone is not recognized anymore i don't know if there is any chance or ?

muggs_ro
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Just an update..yesterday while i was cleaning up my desk i found the original LG cable that came with the phone...i plug it in and what do you know...the phone is recognized again...there are no words...

panosss567
Old
Thanks Meter 1
What kind off cable was the ``other`` one ?

muggs_ro
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
I think i tried with 3 other different cables, one came from a Blakberry, one from HTC Desire and one i don't remember from

Etaduck
Old
Thanks Meter 9
I have had both the Samsung Focus and now the LG, while I haven't had this issue with my LG, I did with the Samsung.

Same thing, tried every micro cable I had, and none of them worked, finally found the orginal cable and it worked. ... I know it's common on the Focus, but the first I've heard on the LG.

muggs_ro
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
It's very frustrating, especially since i'm a "tech" person and couldn't find any solution to this, being forced to use the original cable makes no sense even now but i hope that at least someone else who will face this will find this thread useful.