View Poll Results: Please vote about NeroDroid ROM Universal Edition
I have used it on my Mini 68 18.58%
I have used it on my Mini Pro 120 32.79%
I have used it on my Active 19 5.19%
I have used it on my Live With Walkman 109 29.78%
NeroDroid ROM is the best 60 16.39%
NeroDroid ROM is better 36 9.84%
NeroDroid ROM is good 46 12.57%
NeroDroid ROM is bad 17 4.64%
NeroDroid ROM is worst ever 7 1.91%
NeroDroid ROM should be stopped 17 4.64%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 366. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Closed

[ROM][All Xperia MDPI 2011]NeroDroid ROM Universal v5~~Final GB ~~ 6/6/2012

23rd April 2012, 09:51 AM   |  #681  
neroyoung's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Pusad, MH
Thanks Meter: 2,403
 
828 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by IMRAND

Wiped everything
Re-flashed
After flashing A2SD gui is off by default

Still reboots

I love this ROM but its frastrating because of reboots.

Which kernel you using ?
Try X Kernel ... its good and better than mine
23rd April 2012, 10:10 AM   |  #682  
IMRAND's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 200
 
521 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
More
Iam using kamarush kernel v3.

One more thing iam on baseband 70

You think this could be the problem.
23rd April 2012, 10:14 AM   |  #683  
neroyoung's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Pusad, MH
Thanks Meter: 2,403
 
828 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by IMRAND

Iam using kamarush kernel v3.

One more thing iam on baseband 70

You think this could be the problem.

This might be source of error as this is 62 and you are on 70....
The Following User Says Thank You to neroyoung For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd April 2012, 10:35 AM   |  #684  
IMRAND's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 200
 
521 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by neroyoung

This might be source of error as this is 62 and you are on 70....

Fantastic Xkernel solved the problem

Iam so happy,

Thank soooooooo much NERO

After flashing xkernel I reflashed your ROM

An then switched off A2SD gui

Now I can Install apps like normal, No reboots.
23rd April 2012, 10:46 AM   |  #685  
neroyoung's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Pusad, MH
Thanks Meter: 2,403
 
828 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by whalesplaho

Nero pls reply.....

Flash this zip to get Xperia S dialer.
Last edited by neroyoung; 24th April 2012 at 08:08 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to neroyoung For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd April 2012, 11:12 AM   |  #686  
IMRAND's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 200
 
521 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
More
NERO thank you so much for this super fast ROM

I will never go back to official ICS port now, unless you build one

One request please reply xperia s dialer it search by number instead of names you know what I mean if I press 333725 it should show DEEPAK but it shows the number.

When I was on official ics it was searching by name not number.

Thanks a million for this exellent ROM

Its much better than ICS.
23rd April 2012, 01:28 PM   |  #687  
neroyoung's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Pusad, MH
Thanks Meter: 2,403
 
828 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by IMRAND

NERO thank you so much for this super fast ROM

I will never go back to official ICS port now, unless you build one

One request please reply xperia s dialer it search by number instead of names you know what I mean if I press 333725 it should show DEEPAK but it shows the number.

When I was on official ics it was searching by name not number.

Thanks a million for this exellent ROM

Its much better than ICS.

I will look after this once I complete my exam on 27 Apr
The Following User Says Thank You to neroyoung For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd April 2012, 03:08 PM   |  #688  
whalesplaho's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Treasure Island
Thanks Meter: 1,373
 
5,975 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by neroyoung

Flash this zip to get Xperia S dialer.

thanks so much brov... gratitude!!! but i still have more to do buddy.

please can yhu help me with a video tut please cos asking yhu to do it for me is nt good cos yhu gat exams & other things to do!
23rd April 2012, 03:30 PM   |  #689  
neroyoung's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Pusad, MH
Thanks Meter: 2,403
 
828 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by whalesplaho

thanks so much brov... gratitude!!! but i still have more to do buddy.

please can yhu help me with a video tut please cos asking yhu to do it for me is nt good cos yhu gat exams & other things to do!

ok here is one trick for you
We want only /System to be updated in your handset so here is what to do.

First of all Make backup of your system through clock work mode.
Then format wipe everything and install freshly NeroDroid ROM with the features you want to have.
Then simply restore everything through advanced restore excluding /system partition.
Means you will restore all but not /system

Then reboot and check if you get everything back as you left.
It it works then cheers
If it did not work then simply restore whole system back through clock work mode and get your system as it is back....

And sorry i can't make video tutorial.I am studying from tomorrow.And xda help will be off for some time.Though i will try my best to help you
23rd April 2012, 03:53 PM   |  #690  
whalesplaho's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Treasure Island
Thanks Meter: 1,373
 
5,975 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by neroyoung

ok here is one trick for you
We want only /System to be updated in your handset so here is what to do.

First of all Make backup of your system through clock work mode.
Then format wipe everything and install freshly NeroDroid ROM with the features you want to have.
Then simply restore everything through advanced restore excluding /system partition.
Means you will restore all but not /system

Then reboot and check if you get everything back as you left.
It it works then cheers
If it did not work then simply restore whole system back through clock work mode and get your system as it is back....

And sorry i can't make video tutorial.I am studying from tomorrow.And xda help will be off for some time.Though i will try my best to help you



thanks a bunch... am afraid of doing dis brov, i jus want a flashabe zip file! Best of Luck.

Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
best rom, ice cream sandwitch, ics theme, nerodroid, rom, sk17i rom
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Xperia Mini, Mini Pro, Active, Live with Walkman Android Development by ThreadRank