No registration required

[ROM|Unofficial] AOKP (4.0.4) Milestone #6 [23/12/12] TEST BUILD WITH CHANGELOG

OP williamcharles

23rd April 2012, 07:32 AM   |  #31  
Flag Peace
Thanks Meter: 78

684 posts
More
How about camera? Thats not written on 1st page bugs...

Sent from my LG-P500
23rd April 2012, 08:08 AM   |  #32  
Flag Hamilton
Thanks Meter: 24

124 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cupliz

How about camera? Thats not written on 1st page bugs...

Sent from my LG-P500

Camera is not working. It's written in the second post with all of the bugs. Please take the time to read carefully before asking questions that have already been answered.

Flashing now with old baseband and old baseband fix on an Optimus T. Will report back!
Edit: Running very well! Data working nicely. Will take a look at more bugs overnight
Last edited by holyzombiejesus; 23rd April 2012 at 10:20 AM.
23rd April 2012, 08:59 AM   |  #33  
Flag Chandigarh
Thanks Meter: 27

125 posts
More
The rom looks tooo tempting but unfortunately camera doesnt work :'(
great job though!!
23rd April 2012, 10:14 AM   |  #34  
Thanks Meter: 175

502 posts
More
Can I flash tis over nigtyfoure? or do i need full wipe? Doe s the camera works? Does the camera preview work? WHat about camcoder? Is this stable? Why or why not??! Bugs? How's the battery backup? should i Calibrate battery? Neocore? FPS? Old or new baseband? How I flash new baseband? How do I know what beseband I haev? Do I need flash Gaaps? Does the funny sim work? Can I add APNs? Did you fixed color banding? Is this smooth? ANy progress? DID YOU FIX THE CAMERA ALREADY?!?!?!?!? WHY NO UPDATE YET!?!?!?!?

There you go. Don't you ****ING EVER ask these questions (or other ****ing braindead piece of **** questions) again. I'm sick of all the ****ing spam all over the boards. Give the devs some respect.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bec de Xorbin For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd April 2012, 10:59 AM   |  #35  
OP Senior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 1,345

572 posts
Donate to Me
More
Please read all the first three posts before asking any question...
The Following User Says Thank You to williamcharles For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd April 2012, 11:02 AM   |  #36  
OP Senior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 1,345

572 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aspee

Did u got copybit problem first?
Like golden colour on whole screen?
How u fixed it?

Sent from my LG-P500 using xda premium

Nope, i dint faced the golden colour problem..
The Following User Says Thank You to williamcharles For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd April 2012, 11:02 AM   |  #37  
Flag Peace
Thanks Meter: 78

684 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bec de Xorbin

Can I flash tis over nigtyfoure? or do i need full wipe? Doe s the camera works? Does the camera preview work? WHat about camcoder? Is this stable? Why or why not??! Bugs? How's the battery backup? should i Calibrate battery? Neocore? FPS? Old or new baseband? How I flash new baseband? How do I know what beseband I haev? Do I need flash Gaaps? Does the funny sim work? Can I add APNs? Did you fixed color banding? Is this smooth? ANy progress? DID YOU FIX THE CAMERA ALREADY?!?!?!?!? WHY NO UPDATE YET!?!?!?!?

There you go. Don't you ****ING EVER ask these questions (or other ****ing braindead piece of **** questions) again. I'm sick of all the ****ing spam all over the boards. Give the devs some respect.

Would you please make discussion on general section and provide some answer for us?? That will make this thread clean from noob question.
Im sorry for my noobility but your post is not fixed the problems.

Sent from my LG-P500
23rd April 2012, 11:26 AM   |  #38  
Flag Nashik
Thanks Meter: 9

158 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by williamcharles

Nope, i dint faced the golden colour problem..

Even I didn't faced that problem.

Sent from my LG Optimus One using XDA
23rd April 2012, 12:21 PM   |  #39  
Flag some where
Thanks Meter: 333

1,840 posts
More
glad to see another ICS ROM for our beloved optimus one testing now report it later BTW great work keep it out.
23rd April 2012, 12:40 PM   |  #40  
Flag Cobourg, ON
Thanks Meter: 73

363 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bec de Xorbin

You sir, are a boss.

The Following User Says Thank You to ElevateMusic For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
4.0.4, aokp, ics, lg optimus one, p500
Previous Thread Next Thread