Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,490 Members 41,853 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Ok, Sd problem after rooting..

Tip us?

ScarletDreamz
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Ok, Sd problem after rooting..

I rooted my r800x using superoneclick 2.3.3, and everyting went fine, but.. after a phew minuted i noticed my sd card didnt want to mount on the phone u click "Mount Sd" and it goes on for like 1 or 2 seconds , tells me the right space and all but then unmount, im pretty scared at this point right now, and i dont want to loose my phone, already unrooted and rooted and still dont wanna work, i saw a post about using unlocked bootload and trying some commands but i cant unlock my r800x bootloader, so, any help here? D:

ttiimm
Old
Thanks Meter 64
sounds silly, but have you tried rebooting your phone?

ScarletDreamz
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
4 times, already reset settings and also tried factory resset, already rooted and unrooted 2 times and when i put my sd in the phone it dosnt mount, and when i pick "Mount Sd" it just mount for 1 sec then stop. im soo desesperated right now.

Leraeniesh
Old
Thanks Meter 951

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarletDreamz View Post
I rooted my r800x using superoneclick 2.3.3, and everyting went fine, but.. after a phew minuted i noticed my sd card didnt want to mount on the phone u click "Mount Sd" and it goes on for like 1 or 2 seconds , tells me the right space and all but then unmount, im pretty scared at this point right now, and i dont want to loose my phone, already unrooted and rooted and still dont wanna work, i saw a post about using unlocked bootload and trying some commands but i cant unlock my r800x bootloader, so, any help here? D:
Is your backplate on?

Sent from R800x
Current Devices:
VZW HTC One M7 - S-OFF - CyanogenMod 11 Nightlies - Elite Lunar Kernel
AT&T Galaxy S2 i777 - Rooted - CyanogenMod 11
Nexus 7 - Unlocked - CyanogenMod 11 Nightlies
Older Devices:
Droid Razr M XT907 - Unlocked - CyanogenMod 11
Xperia Play R800x - Unlocked - Xperia NXT Gaming - DooMKernel
Kindle Fire - Rooted - Cyanogenmod 11 with SGT7 framework
The Following User Says Thank You to Leraeniesh For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ScarletDreamz
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leraeniesh View Post
Is your backplate on?

Sent from R800x
Thank you so much for the fix, by the way, why does this happens? does it have a sensor? or something?

lightningdude
Old
Thanks Meter 277
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarletDreamz View Post
Thank you so much for the fix, by the way, why does this happens? does it have a sensor? or something?
If you look at the little white switch beside the sd card, that's a pressure-sensitive sensor. If nothing is pressing it, the phone unmounts the sd card to protect it from being damaged by a battery pull.
The Following User Says Thank You to lightningdude For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ScarletDreamz
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by lightningdude View Post
If you look at the little white switch beside the sd card, that's a pressure-sensitive sensor. If nothing is pressing it, the phone unmounts the sd card to protect it from being damaged by a battery pull.
Thank you for the explanation.