FORUMS

Which Lockscreen Security Type Do You Use?

From pattern locks to the controversial face unlock, there are a number of different ways you … more

Xposed 3.0 Alpha 3 Released

A new alpha for the Xposed framework is out and brings several bug fixes. You’ll only need to flash … more

XDA Recap: This Week In Android (Apr 18 – 25)

Here in the digital XDA newsroom, we spend our days pouring over an average of … more

Sunday Debate: Custom ROMs vs. Modular Tweaks

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on Mods and ROMs. Come with your opinions and feel free to … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q] Ok, Sd problem after rooting..

23rd April 2012, 11:05 AM |#1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
I rooted my r800x using superoneclick 2.3.3, and everyting went fine, but.. after a phew minuted i noticed my sd card didnt want to mount on the phone u click "Mount Sd" and it goes on for like 1 or 2 seconds , tells me the right space and all but then unmount, im pretty scared at this point right now, and i dont want to loose my phone, already unrooted and rooted and still dont wanna work, i saw a post about using unlocked bootload and trying some commands but i cant unlock my r800x bootloader, so, any help here? D:
 
 
23rd April 2012, 11:13 AM |#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 64
 
More
sounds silly, but have you tried rebooting your phone?
23rd April 2012, 11:17 AM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
4 times, already reset settings and also tried factory resset, already rooted and unrooted 2 times and when i put my sd in the phone it dosnt mount, and when i pick "Mount Sd" it just mount for 1 sec then stop. im soo desesperated right now.
23rd April 2012, 11:24 AM |#4  
Leraeniesh's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Detroit
Thanks Meter: 971
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarletDreamz

I rooted my r800x using superoneclick 2.3.3, and everyting went fine, but.. after a phew minuted i noticed my sd card didnt want to mount on the phone u click "Mount Sd" and it goes on for like 1 or 2 seconds , tells me the right space and all but then unmount, im pretty scared at this point right now, and i dont want to loose my phone, already unrooted and rooted and still dont wanna work, i saw a post about using unlocked bootload and trying some commands but i cant unlock my r800x bootloader, so, any help here? D:

Is your backplate on?

Sent from R800x
The Following User Says Thank You to Leraeniesh For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd April 2012, 11:27 AM |#5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leraeniesh

Is your backplate on?

Sent from R800x

Thank you so much for the fix, by the way, why does this happens? does it have a sensor? or something?
23rd April 2012, 11:29 AM |#6  
lightningdude's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 277
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarletDreamz

Thank you so much for the fix, by the way, why does this happens? does it have a sensor? or something?

If you look at the little white switch beside the sd card, that's a pressure-sensitive sensor. If nothing is pressing it, the phone unmounts the sd card to protect it from being damaged by a battery pull.
The Following User Says Thank You to lightningdude For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd April 2012, 11:46 AM |#7  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lightningdude

If you look at the little white switch beside the sd card, that's a pressure-sensitive sensor. If nothing is pressing it, the phone unmounts the sd card to protect it from being damaged by a battery pull.

Thank you for the explanation.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes