Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,742,347 Members 50,918 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][ICS][UNOFFICIAL] CM9.1 BETA8 for Legend [FIX Camcording] [DEC 7]

Tip us?

zivilist
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by HNC_S View Post
Is there the Hebrew language in a Rom ?
yes.

psyionx
Old
(Last edited by psyionx; 23rd April 2012 at 11:01 AM.)
Thanks Meter 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeubea View Post
Thanks, homi3kh, I tested and works fine. However it is true screen size is decreased, no too much, but because of its small size it is noted. At the moment it is linked in the OP like as optional.

I have rebuilt the camera module again, forcing default preview resolution. Camcorder still is not working, but bar-core reader as NeoReader works now.
Confirm barcode reader working after changing new camera.so

I think what made my non responsive call screen is that I'm running LWP... I take this back if it hung later.

[edit about the barcode reader]
I take back about barcode reader, camera.legend.so made improvement where we get picture renderd properly in barcode reader. but for my case, barcode reader not giving result. its just never ending focusing. same as line app desktop login using line internal qr code reader.. is it just me or you guys get the same thing?

can someone test scan a barcode... I've been scanning the barcode from cigarette box, chipsmore wraper some QR code and many more. my only solution for google goggle is to actually take a picture than feed it in. barcode scanner just do noting.

google goggle can take its own pictures at my side

Sent from my legend using XDA

homi3kh
Old
Thanks Meter 259

DONATE TO ME
for the softkey, i just made the screen look like legend note, i mean galaxy note lol

psyionx
Old
(Last edited by psyionx; 23rd April 2012 at 06:59 AM.)
Thanks Meter 52
zeubea, i've been digging some arm6 devices like what my friends own x8, x10 mini, and aria. are we the first ones to have a working camera compared to other arm6 devices running ics??? showing your ics beta really made them pump up as i took their pictures ^^...

will our new camera.so work on their version of ics?? as i do manage their rom and update whats going around in xda regarding their devices...

in advance "sorry for gone out of topic"...

Stevemotto
Old
Thanks Meter 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by homi3kh View Post
for the softkey, i just made the screen look like legend note, i mean galaxy note lol
Icons too small for my liking lol, I have big fingers...

Sent from my Legend using xda premium
HTC Legend : CM 7.1 Overclocked 806 MHZ

farukb
Old
Thanks Meter 147
@everyone talking about buttons....please make a separate thread and discuss buttons there...then make them as a zip which will be flashable. that will enable people to use it and keep this thread clean of anything not related to zeubea's rom
Make your life much easier by going here and changing "Number of Posts to Show Per Page" to 50!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to farukb For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

homi3kh
Old
Thanks Meter 259

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by farukb View Post
@everyone talking about buttons....please make a separate thread and discuss buttons there...then make them as a zip which will be flashable. that will enable people to use it and keep this thread clean of anything not related to zeubea's rom
oh great and thx i'm wrong, i won't bother anymore when i find something about ICS/CM9, with everything i find i'll just make the little zip and flood the forums. :thumbup:
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to homi3kh For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ic3141
Old
Thanks Meter 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by psyionx View Post
Confirm barcode reader working after changing new camera.so

I think what made my non responsive call screen is that I'm running LWP... I take this back if it hung later.

[edit about the barcode reader]
I take back about barcode reader, camera.legend.so made improvement where we get picture renderd properly in barcode reader. but for my case, barcode reader not giving result. its just never ending focusing. same as line app desktop login using line internal qr code reader.. is it just me or you guys get the same thing?

can someone test scan a barcode... I've been scanning the barcode from cigarette box, chipsmore wraper some QR code and many more. my only solution for google goggle is to actually take a picture than feed it in. barcode scanner just do noting.

google goggle can take its own pictures at my side

Sent from my legend using XDA
Tried scanning, doesn't scan. Neither Barcode scanner nor Qreader

girish07
Old
Thanks Meter 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by homi3kh View Post
How you made it look like galaxy note

Sent from my legend using xda premium

Burrn
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Guys for the haptic buttons/softkeys read the first post, zeubea mentioned it allready. Just check out this topic: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=657

Discuss the button there, keep this topic dedicated to help Zeubea make the best ROM for the Legend ever (which it allready is).
Sony Xperia P LT22i Silver

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Burrn For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]