Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,607 Members 52,318 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Almost stable roms?

Tip us?

james31554
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default eclipse 2.2

Eclipse 2.2 is also my "daily driver" and it is very stable, one of the most stable "custom" roms I have used on ANY android phone.........but your mileage may vary.

kitcostantino
Old
Thanks Meter 13
and i like kinetx .902 compatible the best. had my bionic for about 2 months and i always go back to kinetx. the only catch is the dev doesnt work on it anymore. passed it on to someone else. good data/battery life/speed in general. i did come from a droid inc that had hardware issues, though, so maybe its not as great as i think. most of the ics roms (havent flashed one since the end of march) felt buggy and crappy. plus i hate cyan/turquoise. but heres some link love: droid hive http://rombot.droidhive.com/ROMs/targa/
the other 3: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1455888
in the second link, it tells you about safestrap which avoids bootstrap, but takes away rom manager functionality for flashing roms but gives you a good chance of never fully bricking. it makes a copy of your stock rom and partitions it away, then gives you a partition to play with. read all directions carefully. if ya have bootstrap,uninstall it before you safestrap. have fun.

coldhardtruth
Old
Thanks Meter 104
Zero ICS ROMs for the bionic are fully functional. Eclipse and a few other GB ROMS are the only fully functional ROMS available.

Sent from my AKOP ICS Bionic
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe