FORUMS

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (June 27 – July 4)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

HTC One M9 Developer Edition Android 5.1 OTA

The Developer Edition of the HTC One M9 is receiving an over-the-air update to Android 5.1. … more

Index Project For XDA Device Subforums

Another ambitious project from the collaborative efforts of Recognized Contributors and Forum … more

The Atlas of XDA

A few weeks ago, we asked you “How Does Your Location Affect Your Life As A Power User?”. In the days that … more

[Q] driver problem

14 posts
Thanks Meter: 1
 
By klaus25, Junior Member on 16th April 2012, 12:01 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
when switch the phone in tri color bootloader windows it doesn't recognise the device...please help me with some drivers.. sorry for bad english
 
 
16th April 2012, 06:58 PM |#2  
neoofoox's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Nuremberg
Thanks Meter: 97
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by klaus25

when switch the phone in tri color bootloader windows it doesn't recognise the device...please help me with some drivers.. sorry for bad english

maybe installing mobile device center for win7 or activesync for XP
18th April 2012, 01:50 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Flag Targu Mures
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
i have windows 7 64 bits and i have mobile device center 6.1 instaled and still the same, i can connect to the phone when is on in windows mobile, but when i switch to the tri color bootloader windows doesn't recognise him... it may work if i tray to force the driver from the windows (selecting manualy from windows drive center)?

p.s. i want to do a task29 but the program doesn't find my phone after it's boot in tri color bootloader
Last edited by klaus25; 18th April 2012 at 04:25 PM.
18th April 2012, 08:18 PM |#4  
Junior Member
Flag Nikolaev
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
I have the same problem. You use NAND Android before WinMob? I think the problem in this!
18th April 2012, 09:45 PM |#5  
OP Junior Member
Flag Targu Mures
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
no, i haven't use(it had the original rom), but i have manage to istal android on my x1 without task29 and it's run ok on it
21st April 2012, 11:57 AM |#6  
Senior Member
Flag Dubai
Thanks Meter: 18
 
More
the easiest solution is to use the windows 7 update driver search
plug your phone
go to boot menu (three colors menu)
the windows will try to recognize the driver but it will give u red x
just hit obtain driver from windows update center
The Following User Says Thank You to barakaz For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st April 2012, 03:09 PM |#7  
OP Junior Member
Flag Targu Mures
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:

the easiest solution is to use the windows 7 update driver search
plug your phone
go to boot menu (three colors menu)
the windows will try to recognize the driver but it will give u red x
just hit obtain driver from windows update center


Still the same, it says that "Windows has determined the driver software for your device is up to date"
22nd April 2012, 06:30 AM |#8  
Senior Member
Flag Dubai
Thanks Meter: 18
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by klaus25

Still the same, it says that "Windows has determined the driver software for your device is up to date"

try another pc or operating system and follow the same instructions
The Following User Says Thank You to barakaz For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd April 2012, 02:29 PM |#9  
OP Junior Member
Flag Targu Mures
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by barakaz

try another pc or operating system and follow the same instructions

still the same on xp and windows 7 on x64
4th February 2013, 03:29 PM |#10  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by klaus25

still the same on xp and windows 7 on x64

i had the same problem with 2 different computers but they all running win xp, it keep asking me for the driver, and the worst thing was i lost my cd, can any one share the driver please? i had search on the net but nothing find
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes