Solar Powered Charging Dock

Search This thread

Scougar

May 22, 2010
USA
No, the E3D does NOT have a solar powered portable battery. Any device running off a volt output can use this. Also.. it doesn't even give you the spec of battery or the ampage etc.

Hope I'm not being to harsh here, but just because it's under the 'Evo 3D' section of a website doesn't mean it's specifically for the device. I look at that website, and you can get everything on it from ebay, likely cheaper.

Honestly.. go and get one from Deal Extreme instead, at least they give you the specifications.

bitslizer

Jul 7, 2006
This is not a dock, this is a external solar chargable battery pack that work with everyphone, including the iphone

and solar chargers most likely it won't charge above 50% on solar, it is very common with solar charger
if you charge it on AC/USB it will reach 100%, but on solar most of them won't go more than 50%

mingolianbeef

Apr 14, 2011
Oooooh @ both ppl thx for ur input :) . I think its cool where technology is headed. Solar powered charging of any kind is cool. Btw has anyone ever bought something from these ppl.???

Sent from my PG86100 using XDA

Scougar

May 22, 2010
USA

neonfreak20

Nov 27, 2008
I have bought a universal solar powered charger at radioshack for like $75 about a year or so back (can't remember brand name) but it was horrible. It took about 4-6 hours atleast to charge the Damn thing (and that was with constant sunlight) and then it would only charge my phone for about a half hour. So needless to say I returned it lol.

Sent from my PG86100 using XDA