Post Reply

[FAQ] >> RBAP for miniCM9 by nAa, nAa's kernel X10mini/X8/x10miniPRO .:12/07/2012:.

OP matmutant

18th April 2012, 01:58 PM   |  #51  
Junior Member
Flag Kolkata
Thanks Meter: 1
 
15 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
More
Unhappy
Quote:
Originally Posted by d1mas

debtanu.das
why you don't check is your bootloader unlocked with the same method when you unlocked it first time?)
do a few steps until you get R or r.

yes did that now i am back on minicm7 2.1.9 on my mini....
i want to install minicm9
but my phone wont go into recovery when i flash ics kernel...
Last edited by debtanu.das; 18th April 2012 at 02:02 PM.
18th April 2012, 02:43 PM   |  #52  
matmutant's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag ~/
Thanks Meter: 3,440
 
2,817 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by debtanu.das

yes did that now i am back on minicm7 2.1.9 on my mini....
i want to install minicm9
but my phone wont go into recovery when i flash ics kernel...

which device?
The Following User Says Thank You to matmutant For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th April 2012, 05:49 PM   |  #53  
Junior Member
Flag Kolkata
Thanks Meter: 1
 
15 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by matmutant

which device?

X 10 mini
18th April 2012, 06:03 PM   |  #54  
matmutant's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag ~/
Thanks Meter: 3,440
 
2,817 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by debtanu.das

X 10 mini

miniCM9 DOESN'T work on the mini, the released build is ONLY for x8
sorry

you will have to wait
The Following User Says Thank You to matmutant For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th April 2012, 06:15 PM   |  #55  
Junior Member
Flag Kolkata
Thanks Meter: 1
 
15 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by matmutant

miniCM9 DOESN'T work on the mini, the released build is ONLY for x8
sorry

you will have to wait

:'(


Waiting eagerly
18th April 2012, 06:17 PM   |  #56  
matmutant's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag ~/
Thanks Meter: 3,440
 
2,817 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by debtanu.das

:'(


Waiting eagerly

you can go and stay a while there :
http://minicm.ie.tc/

set your name using /nick yourname

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to matmutant For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st April 2012, 06:49 AM   |  #57  
Junior Member
Flag Kolkata
Thanks Meter: 1
 
15 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by matmutant

you can go and stay a while there :
http://minicm.ie.tc/

set your name using /nick yourname

Checked it out. Thanks
22nd April 2012, 08:57 PM   |  #58  
bombaybadboy's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Wolverhampton
Thanks Meter: 17,749
 
7,723 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
More
trouble installing minicm9 on my x8
hi noobey here but trying to keep up. i have been at this almost a month now but i cant install minicm9 correctly.
I unlocked my bootloader, i installed the correct kernel, then installed minicm9 rom, it fired up fine but when i touched the screen all i had was a small blue circle above my finger on the upper part of the screen, then after a few mins it would reboot.
i flashed the kernel a few times and reinstalled the minicm9 rom a few times always the same thing happened. im trying to look into what im doing wrong, have read up and seen that some people talk about the gaaps zip as well, i havent tried installing that on top of the rom, (sorry if that really sounds noob).

Can anyone help me with this problem plz
23rd April 2012, 04:01 AM   |  #59  
matmutant's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag ~/
Thanks Meter: 3,440
 
2,817 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bombaybadboy

hi noobey here but trying to keep up. i have been at this almost a month now but i cant install minicm9 correctly.
I unlocked my bootloader, i installed the correct kernel, then installed minicm9 rom, it fired up fine but when i touched the screen all i had was a small blue circle above my finger on the upper part of the screen, then after a few mins it would reboot.
i flashed the kernel a few times and reinstalled the minicm9 rom a few times always the same thing happened. im trying to look into what im doing wrong, have read up and seen that some people talk about the gaaps zip as well, i havent tried installing that on top of the rom, (sorry if that really sounds noob).

Can anyone help me with this problem plz

backup your current state (using CWM) and then flash the cypress hot fix :

Quote:
Originally Posted by nAa

Hotfixes:
Flash via CWM:
Sim issues + timezone hotfix: http://forum.xda-developers.com/atta...4&d=1333309530
Cypress hotfix: http://forum.xda-developers.com/atta...0&d=1333295238

and your problem should be fixed
if not, roll back to the backup you just did and come again for support
The Following User Says Thank You to matmutant For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd April 2012, 03:17 PM   |  #60  
bombaybadboy's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Wolverhampton
Thanks Meter: 17,749
 
7,723 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
More
thanks
the links didnt work but the imfo you gave me pointed me in the right direction, guna give it another go, thanks for the help

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes