Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,769,248 Members 39,575 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] google play and bass?

Tip us?

mafiadesi
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Default [Q] google play and bass?

are there any apps that will increase bass on google play? i know that poweramp and similar apps only work with music that is physically on the phone...right? or am i mistaken in some way?

Tx Redneck
Old
(Last edited by Tx Redneck; 23rd April 2012 at 10:18 AM.)
Thanks Meter 677
Quote:
Originally Posted by mafiadesi View Post
are there any apps that will increase bass on google play? i know that poweramp and similar apps only work with music that is physically on the phone...right? or am i mistaken in some way?
Volume+ will do what you're wanting.

God will not save you from that which he will perfect you through. Dr Voddie Baucham

If more people would get a divorce from themselves, they might learn how to live happily with someone else. Dr Ed Young Sr

No man ever sank beneath the burden of the day, it is when tomorrows burdens are added to today that the weight is more than we can bear. Dr Charles Stanley

Roger_15
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tx Redneck View Post
Volume+ will do what you're wanting.
Redneck, I installed the pay app of this after reading your post. Unfortunately, nothing is working at all. (meaning within the app) I tried all settings and no results. Could I be missing something here?

ROM= Unofficial (up to date) no other MODS or software related to sound.
Also I gave root access to the app for in-call volume.

Thanks for any advice on this.

darkops32
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Have you tried the beats audio and dspmanager over on the development forums? It's done wonders for mine. Here's the thread.
Samsung Galaxy Note
Unofficial CM9
The Following User Says Thank You to darkops32 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Roger_15
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkops32 View Post
Have you tried the beats audio and dspmanager over on the development forums? It's done wonders for mine. Here's the thread.
Thanks, that help! The strange thing is, is that it didn't happen right away...lol

Tx Redneck
Old
Thanks Meter 677
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger_15 View Post
Redneck, I installed the pay app of this after reading your post. Unfortunately, nothing is working at all. (meaning within the app) I tried all settings and no results. Could I be missing something here?

ROM= Unofficial (up to date) no other MODS or software related to sound.
Also I gave root access to the app for in-call volume.

Thanks for any advice on this.
Man, I'm sorry it didn't work for you as expected. That app has always been my go to cause it just works.

Texan and saved by the Grace of God, Redneck by choice.
God will not save you from that which he will perfect you through. Dr Voddie Baucham

If more people would get a divorce from themselves, they might learn how to live happily with someone else. Dr Ed Young Sr

No man ever sank beneath the burden of the day, it is when tomorrows burdens are added to today that the weight is more than we can bear. Dr Charles Stanley

Roger_15
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tx Redneck View Post
Man, I'm sorry it didn't work for you as expected. That app has always been my go to cause it just works.

Texan and saved by the Grace of God, Redneck by choice.
No fret man, all's good.

Thanks.

mafiadesi
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Yeah, sorry I don't think Volume+ is working for me, but DSP and Beats worked great. Thanks guys!!