Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,808,174 Members 36,102 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

FOUND - Need 55.1.27.MB865.AsiaRetail.en.03 India retail firmware

Tip us?

cyberwolves
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Default 55.1.27.MB865.AsiaRetail.en.03 India retail firmware

Quote:
Originally Posted by athani View Post
If you tell me how, I'd be happy to help. I'm not yet rooted though.
Hi,
Even m in need of 55.1.27.MB865.AsiaRetail.en.03 India retail firmware
so when will ya be uploading ?

---------- Post added at 08:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:57 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by raj_sh06 View Post
Hi,

I have an Indian Atrix 2. I recently rooted it and un-installed some system applications like Email and Gmail etc. using Titanium Backup without taking a backup. After doing it everything works fine but I am getting force closes every now and then with messaging app.

I am wondering if any Indian users here can post Indian Retail firmware backup so that I can update my phone back to factory state. I tried factory reset but that didn't help either.

Firmware version is 55.1.27.MB865.AsiaRetail.en.03, android 2.3.6.

Hi did Ya get wat ya had asked for - pls let me know if ya found the 55.1.27.MB865.AsiaRetail.en.03 India retail firmware... eveN m In need Of 1

raj_sh06
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Sorry mate, I didnt find what I was looking for so I gave it to service center. And they are processing a replacement for me. But just now I found this http://sbf.droid-developers.org/edison/list.php
Go to your phone's settings, about phone and see if you find below information listed there:

edison_emara-user 2.3.6 5.5.1-EDEM-27 70 release-keys2012-01-20 19:57 Off.Bld LUD_EDISON_R1E_PATCH_23_120120_1943 crh1090280_M570_PC_CARD_RAINB

If I remember our is same version as above. If it is, go to above link and download "5.5.1-EDEM-27-ASIAOPS_cfc.xml.zip" and flash it using RSD Lite. And if you find it risky, just extract system.img from this zip file and go to fastboot mode (vol up+vol down and power on, select AP Fastboot) and in cmd type fastboot flash system system.img and it should flash system image only to your phone.

This should make it work, I wish I had my phone with me. Try if you are comfortable and understand the process well. Good Luck

raj_sh06
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
And if you can, could you please upload a screenshot of Setting - About Phone screen here? So that I can match that information with other versions uploaded on that link, we may find retail Indian firmware, may be...

raj_sh06
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Ok guys, good news. I had a backup of my phone before giving it to service center. N I confirm that "5.5.1-EDEM-27-SEARET_cfc.xml.zip" file given at http://sbf.droid-developers.org/edison/list.php is the Indian Retail Version everyone is looking for. I just matched the versions with my backup and this is exact same copy we need. So guys flash it without worries...
The Following User Says Thank You to raj_sh06 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

cyberwolves
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Smile Motorola Atrix 2Atrix[Q] Need 55.1.27.MB865.AsiaRetail.en.03 India retail f

Hi dude,
The thin Is iv owned , Motorola atrix 2 AT&T cell, as i had imported it from US.. 1 month back before it launched in india, So i was wonderin if i could install indian version of gingerbread 2.3.6 on my AT&T atrix 2..

Thanks in advance

raj_sh06
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberwolves View Post
Hi dude,
The thin Is iv owned , Motorola atrix 2 AT&T cell, as i had imported it from US.. 1 month back before it launched in india, So i was wonderin if i could install indian version of gingerbread 2.3.6 on my AT&T atrix 2..

Thanks in advance
I am sure you can. Hardware is same. I had Indian version and when I screwed it without taking the backup, I flashed AT&T stock ROM and it worked flawlessly so Indian ROM should work on yours too. Only difference is, Indian ROM is not restrictive like AT&T, its what non carrier branded handset should have, everything works. I would suggest try it. I don't think there will be an issue, and even if you come across any issue, you still have stock AT&T FXZ/SBF to flash... So nothing to loose in my opinion.
The Following User Says Thank You to raj_sh06 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

cyberwolves
Old
(Last edited by cyberwolves; 24th April 2012 at 10:51 AM.) Reason: wrongpost
Thanks Meter 6
Default motorola atrix 2

Quote:
I am sure you can. Hardware is same. I had Indian version and when I screwed it without taking the backup, I flashed AT&T stock ROM and it worked flawlessly so Indian ROM should work on yours too. Only difference is, Indian ROM is not restrictive like AT&T, its what non carrier branded handset should have, everything works. I would suggest try it. I don't think there will be an issue, and even if you come across any issue, you still have stock AT&T FXZ/SBF to flash... So nothing to loose in my opinion.

I would Be thank Full if Ya guid Me step by step on how to do it-
M sittin ready wit my cell ,Just waitin for the download of firmware to get complete.... thank U pls msg to my email id cyberwolvesgoncrazy@gmail.com m not able to msg here its showin {ALL new users are not permitted to post outside links in their messages. After approximately eight posts, you will be able to post outside links. Thanks for understanding!}

raj_sh06
Old
(Last edited by raj_sh06; 24th April 2012 at 06:16 PM.)
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
I would Be thank Full if Ya guid Me step by step on how to do it-
M sittin ready wit my cell ,Just waitin for the download of firmware to get complete.... thank U pls msg to my email id cyberwolvesgoncrazy@gmail.com m not able to msg here its showin {ALL new users are not permitted to post outside links in their messages. After approximately eight posts, you will be able to post outside links. Thanks for understanding!}
I assume you have motorola usb drivers installed, could be found on Motorola support site easily (cant tell you the link now, at work right now).

Then just wait for firmware download to finish. Install RSD Lite and run it. Turn off your phone. Now hold Vol Up+Vol Down together and press power key, you will see 4 options, select AP Fastboot. Now connect your phone to PC using cable. Now the RSD Lite screen should show your device listed in the white blank box. After that click on "..." icon on RSD Lite and select the firmware file you downloaded. After all this, just hit the Start in RSD window and wait patiently for few minutes. Once it is done your phone will restart and boot into your new firmware. That's it... Enjoy

Do let me know if you need any further help. Right now I am planning to go home, will only be able to reply tomorrow morning hopefully.

Sorry, cant mail you right now, no access to personal email sites at work

cyberwolves
Old
(Last edited by cyberwolves; 24th April 2012 at 06:33 PM.) Reason: incorrect reply
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
I assume you have motorola usb drivers installed, could be found on Motorola support site easily (cant tell you the link now, at work right now).

Then just wait for firmware download to finish. Install RSD Lite and run it. Turn off your phone. Now hold Vol Up+Vol Down together and press power key, you will see 4 options, select AP Fastboot. Now connect your phone to PC using cable. Now the RSD Lite screen should show your device listed in the white blank box. After that click on "..." icon on RSD Lite and select the firmware file you downloaded. After all this, just hit the Start in RSD window and wait patiently for few minutes. Once it is done your phone will restart and boot into your new firmware. That's it... Enjoy

Do let me know if you need any further help. Right now I am planning to go home, will only be able to reply tomorrow morning hopefully.

Dude Guess Wat, i tried Doin All those N messeD up Wit my cell- fOr 3 hrs- rsd lite sucks..., it messed up my whole cell as it was stuck in the fast boot flash mod- and had to do it everythin manually in cmd,and tried uploadin india retail firmware it did not support- at last no better go had to download and install the AT&T firmware back- Now my cell is alive- ,

N thanks for the reply

n r u on Facebook ? dude send me friends request cyberwolvesgoncrazy@gmail.com

raj_sh06
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Dude Guess Wat, i tried Doin All those N messeD up Wit my cell- fOr 3 hrs- rsd lite sucks..., it messed up my whole cell as it was stuck in the fast boot flash mod- and had to do it everythin manually in cmd,and tried uploadin india retail firmware it did not support- at last no better go had to download and install the AT&T firmware back- Now my cell is alive- ,

N thanks for the reply

n r u on Facebook ? dude send me friends request cyberwolvesgoncrazy@gmail.com
It didn't work? Hmmm... I don't have my phone to try anything new yet, will get a replacement next week. Anyways, in my other thread here in General Section, xda Dev "cogeary" is working on a custom ROM based on Indian Retail ROM with additional features taken from Chinese ROM, like call recording, spam SMS/Call blocking. So its just few days till we start getting real good ROM's here. So keep visiting here.

Facebook, yeah. But I don't add strangers
Just kidding, will add you, though I hardly use FB, just have it to keep in touch with old friends.