Fp1 vs ep4

OP cnoevl21

23rd April 2012, 05:48 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 18

391 posts
More
Just want some opinions from ppl; is there a big diff between the 2? Worth doin the update? I ask cuz it is always a pain to go back to stock and then re-setup all ur apps, widgets, contacts, etc.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using XDA
23rd April 2012, 08:27 AM   |  #2  
Boston, MA
Thanks Meter: 29

76 posts
Donate to Me
More
Honestly reading through the specs the only real advantage that I felt would benefit us rooted/debloated users that I could see that were worth getting were some improvements to the radio. I'm still on EP4 build and I'm fairly certain I'm going to stick on it until a more major update comes around. I will say that after lone flashing the FP1 radios I have been getting seemingly faster gps locks, slightly stronger data connections, and even fewer drops so I would say that flashing the new radios is worth it.. but since you can do that over EP4 without messing with your rom its just better that way, and also since im running brilliantly on Eclipse EP4 now why mess. My two cents
23rd April 2012, 10:49 AM   |  #3  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Atlanta, GA
Thanks Meter: 3,095

3,413 posts
Donate to Me
More
Everything is snappier feeling on FP1. I'd chalk that up to placebo if it wasn't universally reported.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2
23rd April 2012, 03:35 PM   |  #4  
Flag Madison, WI
Thanks Meter: 244

1,585 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrike1978

Everything is snappier feeling on FP1. I'd chalk that up to placebo if it wasn't universally reported.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

Yup... Even bone stock FP1 is lagless compared to EP4.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread